Black Friday Sales!!!

JoeRhyno

I remember one year TRU had Sw figs for $1

that was when they had the Commtech Stormtrooper... and boooy was it sweet, lol.

Oh and I was at Target today and they have an Endcap(display on the end of an aisle) full of the Lego Falcon... so looks like it's gonna be on sale :)

SOoo....

KMart= Buy one get one free on 3.75 Star Wars figures

TARGET

Lego Star wars Video Game (ps3 or xbox)- $19.98

-Star Wars Ultimate Lightsaber with Free Darth Vader Cape $22.00

all Legos buy one get one 50% off

-----------------------

kb.com exclusive 14" Chewie for $20

----------------

Wal*Mart

-electronic lightsabers $8

Millenium Falcon Lego -$49.99

rots 4 bucks at walmart

--------------------------

Sears

-25% off all Lego

This everything?.. Allso, what store will the ROTS - SOT figures be sold at ?.. wallmart?..

List what you know here... :)

KMart= Buy one get one free on 3.75 Star Wars figures

of course.. this is just going off of rumor sites... so it's not for certain yet.

I can confirm this, I got the flyer today, K Mart will indeed have buy one get one free Star Wars 3 3/4"

Of course, aren't the K-mart figs about $7 to begin with? So you get one for $3.50 + tax instead of $7 plus tax. It'll run you under $4 but still not like it's some amazing deal when you can buy them for $4.77 at Wal-mart regularly now.

Now if Wal-mart ran that sale on their $4.77 figs, that'd be $2.39 + tax per figure. That's a bit better deal.

The K-mart sale lasts 5 hours only, from 6:00am to 11:00am, and I think it's worth it.

I bought 8 ROTS figures this morning, the total came to $30 and change, it's better than paying $40 plus regular price at walmart or target.

I agree though that it would be sweet if said stores ran a similar deal as K-mart.