Black Friday Sales!!!

JoeRhyno

Is that tomorrow for you guys lol?.. @can@

& they need to lower the MF lego & atat lego down to like $20... then I'd get one LOL ! :)

hmm 2 for one sw figures aye?..

I Need a couple of the yellow clone guys & a couple of the green clone guys, bry & gree I think ? :S & the holo jedi :)

@loll@

which one rots or otc?

List what you know here... :)

KMart= Buy one get one free on 3.75 Star Wars figures

of course.. this is just going off of rumor sites... so it's not for certain yet.

Hey joe are those ROTS? or the other star wars figs?

of course.. this is just going off of rumor sites... so it's not for certain yet.

other ones? I wasnt aware of any other figures other than the ROTS line.

other ones? I wasnt aware of any other figures other than the ROTS line.

Older star wars peg warmers. @smilepunch@

these are all the deals I can remember off the top of my head

Wal*Mart

-electronic lightsabers $8

Target (already mentioned)

-Star Wars Ultimate Lightsaber with Free Darth Vader Cape $22.00

-Lego Star Wars (PS2 or XBox) $20

-Lego Millennium Falcon $50

Sears

-25% off all Lego

K-Mart (already mentioned)

-buy one get one free Star Wars 3 3/4 figures

-all Legos buy one get one 50% off

Last year I picked up the Lego AT-AT for $50, and it is definitely worth the $100 regular price. I ended up getting the Falcon for $25, and it's also worth the regular price.

its always been my experience that black friday is a terrible day for toy shopping. Stores never put out new stuff, they just try and discount the junk that hasnt sold during the year. On top of that the huge crowds and traffic and its just not worth the trip.

which one rots or otc?

that one ;)

and T...

I'm guessing it's RotS figs at Kmart.. I mean.. um.. do stores have other 3.75" figs out there?

My KMart still has OTC figures. So I can understand the confusion.

Got that right Homie!

its always been my experience that black friday is a terrible day for toy shopping. Stores never put out new stuff, they just try and discount the junk that hasnt sold during the year. On top of that the huge crowds and traffic and its just not worth the trip.

usually thats the case...least year I found some awesome stuff.....nothing too mind blow but stuff that I had missed. I seemed like if you were not there when the store opened you missed it....I hope to score some 501st on friday @hmmm@