Sign in to follow this  
Crimson Twins

More Pics From My Collection

Nice collection CT!

You're just making me want to get my collection set-up even more. I'm waiting to paint my Joe room before I do anything else. I've picked up some nice shelves from Ikea.

Thanks for sharing 'em!

Very cool collection. Hopefully I'll have some more pics up before too long. . . mine will be of the stuff I'm selling, but it's impressive nonetheless. . . . Well, maybe I'll put up a few new ones of keepers, too. Yours definitely rock, though.

nice collection bud-----------

one question though----

6TH PIC DOWN -----WITH THE HUMMERS AND THE MECH

ONE HUMMER HAS A STALKER IN THE TURRENT ---

WHO IS THE OTHER GUY IN THE OTHER TURRENT??

-------I JUST DONT RECONIZE HIM----MAYBE IM SLIPPING----

LOL

DOC

You don't have enough Crimson Guards, and need more!!!

I need a night Raven. :(

I'm always looking for more. I'm at a really odd number right now. I'd like to get 75 and be done with it. As for the Night Raven, that was an eBay bargain. Was only like $17.

Row 7 Rank 4...

Awesome collection.. though.. you need to get to dustin'

CFEL0974.JPG

works wonders @smilepunch@

Sorry, Row 7 rank 4 is no longer a winner. @loll@ I've rearranged em.

And yeah, I need to do some dusting.

That is one nice Crimson army you got there. Sweet!

Thanks. 57 strong. Not counting 12 Shadow guards (must get more), and 2 CG Immortals (1 funskool, 1 original).

I tried to throw some fun into some of the set ups. Like V Max in a stare down with Gen Hawk. And the stare down between Croc Master V1 and Croc Master V2. I also put Clear Arctic Mirage trying to sneak up behind the Cobra Wolf. It was the only way I could try to justify him being clear. His own sneaky suit. Also, I got my custom Evil Roadblock driving the Cobra HAVOC. Just havin some fun when I set this up.

You mix ARAH with the new stuff!!! :o I've lost alittle respect for you now CT! @smilepunch@ j/k I just dont like that at all! but if it works for you....Cool! ;)

nice collection btw!

TM

Yeah, I'm a mixer. I know that's like social suicide saying that on these boards. But, hey, it floats my boat. So I'm happy, and that's what it boils down to, right?