Vvv Weakest Link

KamenDreda

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if a new thread starts with just the top five, this will be the last vote here...

Just a reminder.

Wave 1

Dr. Mindbender

Wave 6

Snow Serpent (New Sculpt)

Torch

Wave 7

Bombstrike

Gung Ho (Non action attack)

Snake Eyes (Newer Sculpt)

And my vote is for Snow Serpent.

KD, should not the round be over? So I will step in as a substitute again and say Dr Mindbender is GONE!

Round 104

My vote this round is Gung Ho as its a great fig but lacks the Gung Ho charm still. Needs the tat!

Draven

Edited by Draven79

Well if a new thread starts with just the top five, this will be the last vote here...

Just a reminder.

Wave 1

Dr. Mindbender

Wave 6

Torch

Wave 7

Bombstrike

And my vote is for Snow Serpent.

Thanks!!

Now down to business!

GUNG HO!!

He is the best new sculpt GH but he still sucks IMO. He looks cracked out. The Viper should have beaten him had I'd known the remaining list.

KD called me earlier today while I was working, and asked me to close out the round. Thankfully Draven beat me to it :) so...

End of round 103. Mindbender is gone...

Round 104

I promise KD wanted me to vote this one for him.

SNAKE EYES

I'm voting the same, for Snake Eyes, because Gung Ho is awesome! Come on people!

All votes since Draven closed this round will be counted.

Hey guys... SORRY!!! I was Out of TOWN and Couldn't get to a computer.... I am closing down this thread. We'll end with round 103 and Mindbender being out. Our remianing top 5 will be...

Wave 6

Torch

Wave 7

Bombstrike

PLEASE NO MORE VOTING IN THIS THREAD! I am off to start a new one for the top five.... Sorry everyone... Please revote in the new thread...

Thank you to Draven and BlueFootedBoby for stepping up to keepo this thing going...

Edited by KamenDreda