Vvv Weakest Link

KamenDreda

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the voting needs to be extended a little longer. I completely missed round 2 and 3.

Well, regardless my vote this time is AA Storm Shadow.

I feel you man i really do but there are over 130 figures on the list. As it stands right now if we vote one figure off a day we will be doing this for over 4 months...

Sorry Rev!

ATTENTION PLEASE!

Let me restate the details of the rounds here so everyone is aware of how it works. Each round will last about 24 hours. 9:00am (approx) is when one round will end and the next will begin.

Extending the vote really isn't an option... As I pointed out earlier, there are over 130 figures on the list. If we vote one figure off a day this thing will last for over four months. If I extend the voting even 1 extra day for each round we will be doing this for about 9 months... I don't know about you guys but that is just too dang long.

I don't want to piss anyone off because this is ment to be fun for every one but Sorry guys, if you are interested in participating every round you are just going to have to get used to checking the board at least once a day. I don't think that is unreasonable. And if you miss out on a round there is no reason why you can't just jump in on the next round.

Right now in the early stages of the contest, you can get away with missing a round or 2. The fun part of this is when we get down to some of the really good figures and you have to make sure to vote to make certain your favorites don't get the axe... That should give you motivation to vote every day!

Okay... back to the voting!