Vvv Weakest Link

KamenDreda

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

End of round 75. Frostbite (White) is gone.

Round 76

Still going with the Single Card Televiper

Let me point out that the Televiper was the winner of the Spy Troops Weakest Link. It has already been established that the Televiper is a great figure. It is time to pass that honor on to another figure. Let the TV go.

Edited by KamenDreda

You make a fine point KD. I stood both versions next to each other last night, and you're right. I dislike the orange, also. My vote goes to TELE-VIPER (single card).

SINGLE CARD TELE VIPER and not because he's worse than the Spy Troops version. Its that its such a pointless repaint.... The Spy Troops version on a single Card would have been fine, better even for most folks as the spy troops one was hard to find in the quantaties most wanted... so why repaint at all if you're going to go with a scheme so similar?

At least the Wave 5 Version had a different look for a different subset... this one just doesn't match

SINGLE CARD TELE VIPER and not because he's worse than the Spy Troops version. Its that its such a pointless repaint.... The Spy Troops version on a single Card would have been fine, better even for most folks as the spy troops one was hard to find in the quantaties most wanted... so why repaint at all if you're going to go with a scheme so similar?

At least the Wave 5 Version had a different look for a different subset... this one just doesn't match

Pointless? It's paint scheme is almost just like version 1. It actually makes a lot more sense than the spy troops version.

End of round 76. Looks like Ghost Bear is out... That is assuming that Code Red Shockwave's statement was a vote...

Round 77

Not giving up. Single Pack Televiper

I'll stick with TELE-VIPER (single card) also. I don't get some of the single card repaints. The Baroness one was great, because it accurately reflects her costume at one point or another in the comics/cartoon. But, for the most part, it seems that it's only done to make completists go crazy. I LOVE army-building, so it's cool...but more often than naught, the repaints are not as cool as the original figure itself.

I'll stick with TELE-VIPER (single card) also. I don't get some of the single card repaints. The Baroness one was great, because it accurately reflects her costume at one point or another in the comics/cartoon. But, for the most part, it seems that it's only done to make completists go crazy. I LOVE army-building, so it's cool...but more often than naught, the repaints are not as cool as the original figure itself.

What bugged me about them was that some where repainted (Tele-Viper) compared to previous versions while others (Stalker) were exactly the same. Not to mention the change in weapons (Swamp Rat).

Anyway, as for my vote Venomous Maximus.