Vvv Weakest Link

KamenDreda

I loved the WW's, but the red one just didn't sit well with me. I thought he was updated really nicely with the original VvV and even the blue/black one was alright. The bright red one was definitely not as nice as either of those, or heck, even the RAH one. The color is waaaay too bright!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting we're down to all figures I caully like except:

I vote NON-AA Slice his legs are too long, and he's all round far less cool than his pack in mate Slash

Does anyone else think its odd that Kamakura was vehemintly voted down because of the restrictiveness of his "skirt", yet Jinx whos equivalent skirt was miles more restricting hasn't even been mentioned once....

My vote is going to Shipwreck(blue camo)-vehicle driver.

If he was released as Cutter, that would have been great, but as is, he better leave before the B.A.T.s.

I really like that figure actually but not as Shipwreck or Cutter: He's one of the nameless guys I use as generic background troops/bulletstopers, he's feautured for me as a Joe, a SWAT sniper, a not-quite-badguy mercinary, an Action Force member and a Generic Soldier for just about everyone whos not got their own generic troops. Hes just destictive enough to not look like an obvious redshirt with the other Joes, yet generic enough that I don't feel a wrench using him as a different guy to last time.

Edited by useless

SLICE

Oh, I agree about Slice completely. A very poor representation/update of this potentially cool character, and yes, the skirt sucks. With Kamakura, there were just too many repaints of that awful mold (SKIRT!), that he had to go. At least here, Slice is just the one. And I'm voting him off also.

Interesting we're down to all figures I caully like except:

I vote NON-AA Slice his legs are too long, and he's all round far less cool than his pack in mate Slash

Does anyone else think its odd that Kamakura was vehemintly voted down because of the restrictiveness of his "skirt", yet Jinx whos equivalent skirt was miles more restricting hasn't even been mentioned once....

Ummm.. Yes! Not only is Jinx's skirt ten times more resrictive, she's one of the ugliest of the VvV figures. I think a decent repaint without the skirt would have looked nice, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

My vote goes to

Slice wave 6

Edited by Duck Face