Sigma Six Help?

Man-3-Faces

I live in Canada and I cant seem to get my hands on these.....unless I pay out the ass on ebay, and I know they cant be that rare in the states...So I was wondering if someone could pick up a set for me...and ship them off, and ofcourse Ill try and make it worth your while.

You and me both, why can I never count on a decent shippment of GI joe from hasbro to Canada?

I did just see a ebay list for the first 5 end for $66, they wanted 20 for shipping, so not to bad. I also here from another fourm that they were coming to Canada, but I am not going to hold my breath.

I live in Calgary, I'll post a sighting if they show up.

I'll help anyone who's honest and will pay up front (these guys are expensive if you buy more than one) I can ship loose or boxed. There is 8.5% tax here in Oklahoma making 1 guy $15, almost $16 at Walmart (which is the cheapest retailer at $14.77 or something. lmk

Do you have any references letting us know that you are honest?not being sarcastic here....just worndering.

IVE DONE BUSINESS HERE WITH A FEW PEOPLE -------AND IF I GOT A

PAYPAL PAYMENT OR A MONEY ORDER ID BE GLAD TO DO IT FOR ANYONE

ALSO----------

THERE A FEW GUYS HERE THAT CAN VOUGE FOR ME--------

I VE HOOKED A FEW PEOPLE UP WHEN THEY COULDNT GET CRIMSON SABOTAGE -----THE ICE SABRES QUICKSTRIKES--------

MY MEIJERS AND MY WALMART JUST RESTOCKED-----------BEING THAT I LIVE CLOSE TO YA ALL---------MICHIGAN SHIPPING MAY NOT BE THAT BAD--------

PLUS IF YA JUST WANTED THEM OPENED AND SENT TO YA IT WOULD BE ALOT CHEAPER FOR SHIPPING

LMK------ILL GLADDLY GIVE YA SOME REFERENCES---PM ME!!!!!!

LATER

DOC

I JUST CHECKED SHIPPING ---------21.15----4-10 DAYS

29.95----3-5 DAYS

LMK IF ANYONE WANTS TO DO THIS-----------

ALSO-----------I CAN GET A DISCOUNT AT MEIJERS ON TUESDAYS

IM NOT SURE HOW MUCH BECAUSE ITS MY --"MOTHERS" DISCOUNT BUT ILL CHECK

$122.75-----CANADIAN "SHIPPED"-----PLUS WHAT EVER ELSE YA WANTED TO THROW IN FOR THE TROUBLE

NOW THAT IS CANADIAN GUYS ------ITS 103.40 USD--------

FOR THE SET OF WAVE ONE!!!!!!!!!

JUST SO NO ONE THINKS IM TRYING TO MAKE A KILLING ON THIS

LMK

DOC

DOC.. it's 10% off at Meijer.. my sister used to work there...

Also, Super Targets have them on sale for $12.something... I dont know if it was a store thing, but the one by my in-laws had them like that for the last month.

Also, Super Targets have them on sale for $12.something... I dont know if it was a store thing, but the one by my in-laws had them like that for the last month.

THATS THE EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT --------JOE----

MY MOM I THINK HAS SOME COUPONS SHE GETS ABOUT ONCE A MONTH FOR 15% OFF -----

ILL HAFTA CHECK WITH HER THOUGH-------DAMN TARGET IS CHEAP ----I HAVENT BEEN IN AWHILE THOUGH TO TARGET-------SEEMS LIKE I GO TO LESS AND LESS STORES BECAUSE JOE IS NO LONGER IN THE STORES!!!!!

DOC

You and me both, why can I never count on a decent shippment of GI joe from hasbro to Canada?

Because you're in Canada. :)

Seriously have patience. Soon enough they'll be choking the stores. Distribution tends to just be a little slow, and you're better of being patient than going off and paying more tham they're worth.

THATS THE EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT --------JOE----

MY MOM I THINK HAS SOME COUPONS SHE GETS ABOUT ONCE A MONTH FOR 15% OFF -----

ILL HAFTA CHECK WITH HER THOUGH-------DAMN TARGET IS CHEAP ----I HAVENT BEEN IN AWHILE THOUGH TO TARGET-------SEEMS LIKE I GO TO LESS AND LESS STORES BECAUSE JOE IS NO LONGER IN THE STORES!!!!!

DOC

oh.. I getcha... :)

it was a Super Target I saw these at... the regular Targets around here weren't on sale ;)

Try www.dnstoys.com. I have ordered a lot of stuff from them. They are great. They are good communicators and the packing is done right. They also ship internationally.

Right now they have the set of 5 for $64.99USD. You might want to hurry. It says low stock.

By the way, that is where I got mine. I got them within a week.

David

[because you're in Canada.]

Nice.....

I suppose I should expect this from a toy line that has a tag line of “A Real American Hero�

Thanks for all the help guys, I will wait for a while (All new toys should be out by Christmas, so if they are coming, it will be then.)

I just don’t want to be waiting for something that will never come, *Glares at empty spot on shelf where various Hasbro toys should be, but they were never released. You know who you are, Stikfas, Most of new Joes, Star Wars and Transformers. Grrrrr… @grumpy@