A What If?????

JGracing9

I love the alternate ending in ROTS video game, you kill obi, then the cut scene you go see the emperor, he hands you the new lightsaber he made you, ani lights it up admires it then strikes down Palpatine, thus he now rules the galaxy.

I think Padme still would have died. At which point Anakin would have killed the Emperor. The only reason he didn't on Coruscant was because Palpy tricked him into believing he could help save Padme.

After that, the galaxy probably would have erupted back into civil war, as Anakin did not have the politcal savvy to run and maintain an empire.

I love the alternate ending in ROTS video game, you kill obi, then the cut scene you go see the emperor, he hands you the new lightsaber he made you, ani lights it up admires it then strikes down Palpatine, thus he now rules the galaxy.

That's awesome, almost wish it happened that way.

THats why I love the starwars infinites comics how ever quite frankly theres not enough of them... :P

We see need a "what if" han had died liea maried luke & then found out 10 years latter comic :P

bhahahha

:D

I'd like to see one where anikin had either taken captive/knocked out or just out right slayed palipitine in ep 3 before he started telling him he could help save padme :)

& theres just sooo much stuff they could do!!

quite frankly I wish they never stoped making infinities

& theres just sooo much stuff they could do!!

quite frankly  I wish they never stoped making infinities

Oh yeah! I love those! I have been thinking of lots of those... like:

What if Ani had lost the Pod Race?

What if Mace had killed Dooku on Geonosis (just stabbed him in the back instead of putting his lightsaber to Jango's throat)

What if Luke had been at the Lars homestead when the Stormtroopers came looking for the R2 & 3PO

I'd like to see one where anikin had either taken captive/knocked out or just out right slayed palipitine in ep 3 before he started telling him he could help save padme

That is the one I have really been thinking about. I always have him just kill Palpatine... thus fulfilling the prophecy.

Thats pretty cool!

The infinities comics were interesting.

ANH

Luke fails to blow up the Death Star in which blows up Yavin 4.Leia is taken captive and being minpulated by Vader.

I think it would be cool to see something like what would happen if Luke accually joint Vader at the end of ESB.I think the idea of Anakin taking out Palpatine would be a cool story idea.

Yoda could of taken on Anakin I think

I agree. Anakin was more powerful than yoda but yoda was no slouch. Yoda was very wise and powerful. Anakin would have let his emotions rule his actions and that's why a wise well trained Master like Yoda would have ended Anakins breif rule of an Empire. " At an end is your rule, and not short enough it was."

what if obi had fought palp & yoda had taken on anikin ... :P

I think obi woulda like taken off an arm of palp or some such but died ...

Yoda would beat anikin wiht out killing him or having him all beaten up... then at the end of the fight anikin woulda seen palp kill obi & realise what an idiot he has been & gone back to the good side of the force :)

TeeHHEE! :P Thinking about things like these are really fun indeedy! I wonder why they stoped making these comics ... :(

I say everyone email/write to what ever current starwars comics they read & demand that they bring inifinites back & don't stop making em :P

What if Mace had killed Dooku on Geonosis (just stabbed him in the back instead of putting his lightsaber to Jango's throat)

Mace contemplates this a lot in the novel "Shatterpoint." He regrets not doing so and is ashamed of not sacrificing his own life (he assumes in the second it took to kill Dooku Jango woulda killed him)

I agree that the Infinities comics should have continued. They should bring them back and do a seies based on the prequels. None of the first 3 Infinities comics that DH did were connected from one series to the next so they don't have to fit together with one another. I enjoyed seeing Vader in the white armor at the end of the Jedi one and would have liked to see where they went from the end of that series. Someone should send this thread in an email to Dark Horse.

One way to show support is buy the upcoming trade paperbacks of them at you're local comic shop!!

they are going to be out soon I think, next month maybe?..

What if Luke were turned to the Darkside what do you think his Sith name would of been

Well... Vader it Dutch for father... so..

***finds a English to Dutch translator and enters the word "son"***

....how about Darth Zoon!

Hmmm... maybe not @smilepunch@

No, a better question would be what if Anakin didn't kill Dooku and had him arrested like he was suppose to?

Nope, I think it would of been more interesting to see if the Sith would have got control without the help from Anakin/Vader.

Or what if R2 was blown up on the escape from Naboo and the Queen's ship was destroyed? That would end the saga right quick.

Arch