Who Else Is Excited For The X3 Toys

X-Men Fan

@hmmm@

Say it with me now... ROGUE is an X-Man. ROUGE is a kind of makeup, or French for "red."

It greatly disturbs me when people claim to be huge fans of a character whose name they can't even spell.

As far as the movie toys go, I'm really only interested in them if they can pass for comic versions (my fingers are crossed on Avalanche), or be customized into them, so I'll reserve any and all judgment until I get my paws on them.

The figures from the first two movies just didn't really seem to be of very good quality. They were in scale with ML though some had limited posability. I really didn't much use for any of them, though. The costume designs just don't have anything to do with my impression of the characters. I really doubt that Juggernaut in X3 has anything to do with Juggs in the comics, so I'm probably not going to have much interest in him. I did get that last Magneto though, so that I could use him for Silvermaine. If I can find uses for any of the upcoming figures, then I'll get them.

@hmmm@

Say it with me now... ROGUE is an X-Man. ROUGE is a kind of makeup, or French for "red."

It greatly disturbs me when people claim to be huge fans of a character whose name they can't even spell.

Sorry for the spelling, but i was in a hurry. I'll try never to disapoint you agian. But besides that thanx for all that have welcomed me with open arms!

@hmmm@

Dude it was a typo, stop being so anal.

@hmmm@

it greatly disturbs me when we have members act like jerks towards others, for no reason whatsoever

@hmmm@

it greatly disturbs me when we have members act like jerks towards others, for no reason whatsoever

@smilepunch@

JOhnny

@hmmm@

I was expressing a pet peeve of mine, which I see numerous places on the internet, and was demonstrated by more than one person in this very thread. Did I direct the comment at anyone? No. In fact, there wasn't any sort of quote or name that even hinted at a target for my frustration, but thanks for taking it upon yourselves to feel offended.

I'll admit that I could have been nicer with what I said, but there was nothing, other than tone, that was wrong with it. It has nothing to do with being a jerk, or having no reason. If you like the character so much, you've no doubt seen their name enough to know how to spell it, especially when it's only five letters. I'm sure it would only be a matter of a few seconds before someone was annoyed enough to correct "Wolvirine."

However, my ego is bruised enough right now, so I'm not going to try to argue this point further. Again, I apologize for my tone.

thanks.. nothing wrong with correcting.. it was the manner, the "tone"... no harm no foul.. sorry for saying you were being a jerk...

and P.S. I HATE ROGUE! @lol@

• 3 weeks later...

After seeing the teaser, I am betting that the Phoneix (sp?) will porbably be in the red corset outfit, even though i would like a new version of her in the team suit. I was also disapointed to see that there will be no Kitty figure, even though she seems to be a very main chararacter.

I'll do what I always do with the movie based figures, buy the best version of each character and leave it at that. I think of the movie stuff as a sub collection of ML so don't feel the need to be a completest with them.

they don't look that bad i m sure because of the criticism from the last movie figures these will be alot better, wolverine looks okay, and i think it would be awesome to have another beast figure, and nightcrawler. I wanna see the angel figure as well as colossus.

they look pretty detailed, reguardless of the gimics

First post- snoogans

62876-w300.jpg

Man I wonder when these will start showing up, I'm really hoping the new xgirls are superarticulated and movie accurate, I've got the SA wolverine, cyclops, logan magneto(could release one with double joints) I know the first one I pick up will be Beast. I hope they're laser-scanning the heads still. I want one in the x-uniform and one in a suit...for those formal times when you're meeting with the president....seems things have changed since x-2, you'd think they'd be more wary of blue mutants in the whitehouse by now.........anywho, juggernaut will be cool, if Toy Biz really just put marvel legend quality articulation with movie accurate sculpts they'd all sell quick, just please no 55 wolverines that will be sitting on shelves in a year while I'm still trying to find iceman...sigh....either way, the fantastic four series was really good, despite suffering from the inevitable pegcluttering of things and torches (not the good versions, either) I see where they're going with these variants, though, seeing as how they have just announced a series of FF figs with Video game based designs and such...it actually would have been kinda cool to see them in the movie with those stealth uniforms, if anyhting they'll fill the hole left from the abscense of ultimate ML versions of the xmen, though the heads on the variants don't look like jackman or marsden, either way, they're super-articulated, and they're great new troops for those out there building an army of wolverines to invade Canada...Can't wait for first official pics, and I have my fingers crossed that they'll amazingly just pop up all of a sudden right before or after christmas, just like the spiderman toys did. that nightcrawler in a suit is a definite. All I want are superarticulated versions of the team in their suits, and the brotherhood. maybe a stryker/lady deathstrike 2 pack would be nice....this is ToyBiz's chance to make up for those times when they had an opportunity to make awesome figures collectors and kids alike will gobble up and squeeze out some lesser known characters while the property is hot....if this is INDEED-The Last Stand-(hope not, still gotta have Gambit and the Sentinels on the Big Screen) or maybe this'll be their new "trilogy collection" since they're about to stop doing LOTR :( Then again, we might get to see those scarce characters...a superposeable toad and even a gambit (whos not in the movie) in matching x-suit? now they can come in and help spider-man battle Alfred Molina and Jesu-I mean, Willem Dafoe. Anyway thanks for the pics, send some more if you got em, this has renewed my thirst.

Peace, Love, and Rock 'n Roll

-JD

P.S. That Cyclops figure is Shite.