Alt. New Packs Out Already?

rodimusconvoy21

I emailed the seller.They r not out yet in Canada, he got his from hong kong.

hmm yea lets see ...

Hey guy should I buy you're $70 product you're selling on ebay or walk down to my local wallmart & get it for $30 ?..

guy - uhh... @hmmm@ I got it from wal..errr HK yea... thats it @hmmm@ !!

@loll@

I belive it though if just cause I dout these would hit @can@ first :)

Wow, they look to be about as twice as wide as they used to be...hehe, MISBers are gonna bite the space bullet with these. @smilepunch@

I emailed the seller.They r not out yet in Canada, he got his from hong kong.

hmm yea lets see ...

Hey guy should I buy you're $70 product you're selling on ebay or walk down to my local wallmart & get it for $30 ?..

guy - uhh... @hmmm@ I got it from wal..errr HK yea... thats it @hmmm@ !!

@loll@

I belive it though if just cause I dout these would hit @can@ first :)

lol I thought the same and besides the walmart he would have got him at is in st leonard here in montreal.Theres nothing there.

Wow, they look to be about as twice as wide as they used to be...hehe, MISBers are gonna bite the space bullet with these. @smilepunch@

@loll@ thats what I was thinking too

Que que? Me no english..... ;)

yup it's good to be a loose collector @loll@

I can't believe ppl are complaining about the packaging. What does the packaging have to do with the quality and playability of the action toy?

I'd normally ask the same question, but I can understand a MISBer's pov. They're bulky, space hogs (from what we can see), and to some that's how they want to collect...sealed.

It sure makes me happy I gave up Alts...that would've driven me insane.

I kinda like the packaging because of a lack of the 50,000 twist ties that plague other toys.

yup it's good to be a loose collector

Yup. As long as it come sout easy, I am happy.

Yeah, only thing Alts had in other packaging was the akward taping...Hopefully, this won't be an issue with the new ones. :D

I can't believe ppl are complaining about the packaging. What does the packaging have to do with the quality and playability of the action toy?

I don't care so much about how it looks, but I like the fact that with the old packaging I could keep the boxes and if need be, put the figures back into it. With these new packages it looks like you have to pretty much rip the packaging apart to get them out.

Perhaps Hasbro did this to keep people from buying figures, opening them up and taking parts they need and sealing them back in the boxes again and returning them.

Guest James31278

Its smaller than the red box package, similar to the cybertron bubble packaging. i'm gonna get one fishbowl Prowl since I have the red box Prowl.