Working Back Into The Swing Of Things

Alyosha

Well guys, this is the first figure that I've finished since getting settled into my new digs (still haven't tied up Budo). I'm excited to be getting some work done, and am tuning up after taking such a long break to finish some things up for some people, and begin some new projects for the upcoming 'Con.

This Scarlett was kind of a happenstance piece, since I had no intention of doing an update of her, and the only reason it happened was because the way the head looked.

A buddy of mine over at Joecustoms (Spin Doctor) mentioned that the head has the Hilary Swank/Jennifer Garner look, and now that I think about it, I agree. Hope you guys like the outcome, and I'm eager to show off some of the things that I have planned.

Also, this is the first of several sets of photos that will be exclusively featuring the great weapons of Marauder Inc. Look for more to come!

Scarlett_frt.jpg

Scarlett_lt_pro.jpg

Scarlett_basic.jpg

Scarlett_rt.jpg

Scarlett_lt.jpg

Dragunov_rt.jpg

Dragunov_lt.jpg

The head is excellent! it's the body i always thought that body was a little gawky (sp?) all knees and elbows like scarlett at 12 or 13 if you know what i mean? however it blows hasbro's version away!

TM

the only thing I dont like is the tapered hourglass torso and those massive arms... the mods you did to the torso, as always.. are awesome and flawless, as is with the paint.. it's the body in general I really dont like(not your fault)...

as for the head, looks awesome!

Guest DavAnthony

Looks good. I actually like the head, Scarlet always came across to me as having more of an edge then some of the other Lady Joes so I like the "Garner" type head.

Is that a Baroness head you used? If so great job on sanding away those glasses!

Dave