Still Need Tac Ops?

n8dawgaic

No problem guys... Sears was lucky to get such a good wave when they only carry the line part of the year whereas Wal-Mart and TRU keeps getting the same ol who are the strongest supporters of the line

I just walked out with Zero and a big frown on my face, lol

really did though :(

Man, me too.... they had a toy section by the weights & the ceiling fans...but not any Kmart exclusives... just a bunch of HOt wheels(yes, I looked for THunts but nothing) & a bunch of Batman & remote control cars....

N8dawgaic, you just a lucky dogg! @firedevil@

Another good place to check are smaller, regional chains like Shopko and Meijers.

My Shopko for example had the following today:

Tarkin

2 of the Jedi kid

Some 4 pegs worth of Bacara, AT RT Drivers, and Clone Trooper 6/41

Plus a few Blys, Grees, Green Clone Commander

ANd a black Clone pilot and AT TE Gunner (which are now mine)

While pricier at 6.99 (compared to Target or Walmart), they also happen to be doing a buy one get one half off sale.

my sears had figures on sale for like 5.27 but all the y had was a yoda, pilot obi, and atrt driver :(

I went last night and Sears had a bunch of toy boxes stacked in an area near the workout equipment. This is where their new toy section will be located. Unfortunately the Star Wars cases that were in the back (I was talking to an employee and found out that they had more toys in the warehouse) were unacessable. He told me that the section should be up and running right before "Black Friday"..

They used to have a toy section set up last year but took it down before Christmas.. Maybe they will be handling toys again all year round this time..

how much are they at sears? im guessing 6.99 like at kmart.

my friend said they were $6.50... but they price match... and when you do, you get 10% off... and I think he gets 10% off and on sundays he gets an additional 20% off... :)