Soooo...is Thanos Out In Comic Shops Today?

Sentry

We need pics guys. PICS! I can't wait to get my hands on him... In a different way of course, you know what I mean...*coughs*...ok...

JOhnny

theres another thread with pics in it allready man... :)

& I think he comes out this week woot!

Next up... The watcher, who has the elite power of ... watching!!! :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Thanos just shipped, I just received an email from UPS sent from Wizards Coast should be here at my house in 2 days, I'm hoping it's Thanos but who knows, can't remember everything i've ordered online this past year that hasn't been released yet. I'll post pics and all if it's him and I receive him on Wednesday.

Any deals I make or things I order I keep track of on a txt file along with amounts paid /adress /company /website ect :)

Its soooo easy to buy stuff & then forget you did otherwise :P

Or you remeber about it a monther later after you have cleared out you're PM box and are like... wait I brought htat off someone!! @loll@

I might buy him, if I see him, but my shop probably wont have one for another week or so, becuase I think when new toys come out, most are claimed, besides, it is a huge hit to the pocketbook.

i saw him at suncoast today

check suncoast i purchase a thanos last weekend for 19.99 and he is huge and a good figure. so check suncoast if you can't wait till nov.30 for it to hit comic book shops.

30th?! Lists I've been lookn at say this week!

& ... how odd that other stores get something in first :S

Why didn't you call first if you were going to have to drive that far?

OB1Killa didn't say he was visiting his local comic store just in the hopes of finding Thanos. I'm guessing he wanted to buy other stuff while he was there and getting Thanos would be a bonus.

Omegaharbinger

##1# You are correct.... :)

Good question I'll call now and ask since i want one.

EDIT: My comic shop didn't get it :(

ditto. Gonna be in the next week or two. Which means that I'm going to have to pay full price for him (store had a sale over weekend. Got Lobster Johnson and Killer Croc 4 cheap)

i have him already, received him last wednesday from my comic shop.

I have a few pictures of him, although I need a new cord for downloading them on my computer. Paid the usual MS price of $19.99, but because my comic shop had a buy 1 get 1 half off sale going... I bought the MS Dr. Doom for only $10.

In scale with Juggernaut and Apocolypse.

I'm sure there will be those that don't believe me... because I don't have any pictures to put up... but I have nothing to gain from lying to everyone... I wasn't too surprised to have been able to buy him last week...because in all marvel comics, he's listed as "out right now" ...but if anyone doesn't believe me... I can give you my local comic shops number...so that you call them, and ask.

i have him already, received him last wednesday from my comic shop.

I have a few pictures of him, although I need a new cord for downloading them on my computer. Paid the usual MS price of $19.99, but because my comic shop had a buy 1 get 1 half off sale going... I bought the MS Dr. Doom for only $10.

In scale with Juggernaut and Apocolypse.

I'm sure there will be those that don't believe me... because I don't have any pictures to put up... but I have nothing to gain from lying to everyone... I wasn't too surprised to have been able to buy him last week...because in all marvel comics, he's listed as "out right now" ...but if anyone doesn't believe me... I can give you my local comic shops number...so that you call them, and ask.

Hey where do you live? Does anyone in the chicago land area have any sightings of the thanos fig?

The paint apps on these suck so badly it hurts!!

Got mine last week, and other than the lack of "wash" & 1 small blemish, mines pretty cool. I've seen 5 or 6 around town, and they all seem to be "cleanly" painted. I know it doesn't match all the promo pics, but it's not that bad. What parts are bothering you?

i saw one at a comic shop yesterday and at suncoast today. I know he was 19.99 at suncoast but i cant remember how much he was in the comic store--probably 18 or something.

The package was pretty dented in the suncoast though.

Got mine last week, and other than the lack of "wash" & 1 small blemish, mines pretty cool. I've seen 5 or 6 around town, and they all seem to be "cleanly" painted. I know it doesn't match all the promo pics, but it's not that bad. What parts are bothering you?

All of the ones I've seen had problems... If it wasn't his face it was his yellow breast plate. I even saw some that were crushed! One even had a friggen finger-print! IN BLACK! @firedevil@

Your not kidding. I guess with diamond a 20 figure means that detail isn't important.

dirrty! I know!

I ordered one through my comic shop and he says I'll have it next week. I'm really looking forward to him. Thanos will be my first MS. The Watcher will be my second. I think I'm looking forward to him more. Hopefully he'll be out soon.

• 2 weeks later...