Sideshow 12" Jedi Luke Skywalker

Bespin refugee

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do re preorder/get these suckers from though?..

Or is there site the only place?.

I wonder, oh I wonder if there will be variants & chases for this line ... I hope not! :P:)

Rebelscum Forums

[From a SideshowToy Chat]

Some details just coming in:

-It will come with two lightsabers. One ignited, one not.

-There will be a SS [sideshow] exclusive with an unknown extra accessory.

-Sideshow's head looks more like Mark Hamill than Medicoms.

Luke will cost $49.99. He comes with 5 different hand styles.

For more info on the line, see here. ;)

Wooo... Oh yeah.

Hmm

So...

Exclusive?!...

Or Regular ??!

What to get guys what to get lol?!

$49.99 aye?..

Not bad ... Though I woulda preferded i nthe $30 range :S I can only hope they put out like ... one every month or so :S

I'm thinking....

buy exclusives ... misb

buy regulars... open

... of hte ones I really like anyways :P

Anyone know what the exclusives of these guys are like at all?.. worth buying ect?..

Does anyone know around what time on the 11th this will go up for preorder? Also, what is the difference between the exclusive edition and regular edition?

try reading & then you wouldn't have to ask :)

So far the only difference that we know of is some more accessorys, I think these guys like to do different heads & things too for theres though...

Does anyone know around what time on the 11th this will go up for preorder?  Also, what is the difference between the exclusive edition and regular edition?

try reading & then you wouldn't have to ask :)

So far the only difference that we know of is some more accessorys, I think these guys like to do different heads & things too for theres though...

This is why I don't post often on most boards. Perhaps I should rephrase my question so I don't get accused of not reading again. I did read and realized there is an extra accessory but, I was wondering if there was any other differences that are known. I don't keep up with all the star wars news and don't even know what other boards to go to find out such things, but I am interested in this 12" in line. Any help with info would be appreciated. Are there any differences between the exclusive and regular, other than an extra accessory,?

No, stated above is everything that is known :) anything else you will have to wait & suffer like the rest of us untill we find out LOL! I'm dieing to see final pics here my self :D

Does anyone know around what time on the 11th this will go up for preorder?  Also, what is the difference between the exclusive edition and regular edition?
...So far the only difference that we know of is some more accessorys, I think these guys like to do different heads & things too for theres though...
...Are there any differences between the exclusive and regular, other than an extra accessory,?

Sideshow had exclusive versions of their 1/4 scale; and, iirc, the exclusive Luke had a hat and poncho, I believe Grievous had a cape, and Vader might've had a mousedroid. We'll see how the 12" exclusives compare. @hmmm@

I've often been tempted by the 1/4 scale figures, but their limited (no) articulation and the price point always kept me at bay. I will be buying this line as I feel that the $50 price tag is reasonable considering they will be made in limited quantities. Keep in mind that Hasbro's 12 inchers were always made in astronomical numbers. These will probably see editions anywhere from 1000 to 10000. Sideshow's sculpts are always dead on. The downside is that many don't care fpor the painting technique of the face. Kind of a wax museum effect. I hope that these will only come out every other month or so, that will keep it managable at least.

As for the exclusive edition sideshow usually only adds or changes an accessory.

Any one care to speculate or guess what they think the exclusive will include?

My pick is............... Salicious Crumb......................

Or how about Vader's helmet ?

I figure that being the first 12" they are going to want to hit a homerun right off the bat.

Any other guesses?

I've often been tempted by the 1/4 scale figures, but their limited (no) articulation and the price point always kept me at bay. I will be buying this line as I feel that the $50 price tag is reasonable considering they will be made in limited quantities. Keep in mind that Hasbro's 12 inchers were always made in astronomical numbers. These will probably see editions anywhere from 1000 to 10000. Sideshow's sculpts are always dead on. The downside is that many don't care fpor the painting technique of the face. Kind of a wax museum effect. I hope that these will only come out every other month or so, that will keep it managable at least.

As for the exclusive edition sideshow usually only adds or changes an accessory.

Any one care to speculate or guess what they think the exclusive will include?

My pick is............... Salicious Crumb......................

Or how about Vader's helmet ?

I figure that being the first 12" they are going to want to hit a homerun right off the bat.

Any other guesses?

Salicious Crumb... @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

naw... will never happen :P

Well maybe if they ever put out a jabaa the hutt & have an exclusive of him :P

Are they going to do exclusives of every figure as well?..

I can see them making one of mara jade, & have the exclusive be... mara jade skywalker :) Lol with a ring and all no fooln :P

K, these are what like the Highlander figures?? or like the Statues they sell??? If they're figures with articulation i'm not wasting my cash, I want them to make more of the 1:4 style statues, i'm still waiting on my Han Solo statue.