Sign in to follow this  
baron von winkler

New Predator And Alien Line!!!

Palisades Toys has announced that they have acquired the license to produce 1:18 scale action figures based on the original Predator and Alien movies. These should be the same scale and articulation as their Army of Darkness and up-coming Terminator 2 lines. No details on what movies or characters yet(in fact, I'm not sure if this is ONE line or TWO seperate), but these should prove to be very cool. Also, the Planet of the Apes(classic) line is still-a-go. @bounce@

"AWWWW....Game-over man!". Yeah, I'm really hoping that they use the same formula (army builders)that they used for Terminator and we get: 1space marine/1alien warrior. I'd also like some Nostromo astronauts from Alien. Can't wait to hear more details, however I don't expect to see anything until probably this time next year.

i didnt know about a classic planet of the apes line! whoa, they get terminator, pota, and AVP, 3 of my favorite liscenses. good deal. hopefully these arent blind packaged like AOD 2.

NOT AvP,better......classic Alien and Predator licenses and so far T2 and PotA WILL NOT be blind-boxed in the U.S.(only in Japan)as originally planned. These should all be awesome! I've been waiting for a good(granted,SideShow's rock)PotA line for 30 years; I can't wait.

NOT AvP,better......classic Alien and Predator licenses and so far T2 and PotA WILL NOT be blind-boxed in the U.S.(only in Japan)as originally planned. These should all be awesome! I've been waiting for a good(granted,SideShow's rock)PotA line for 30 years; I can't wait.

This is Great news & a lot to do from each of the movies too.

Maybe we`ll finally see Dutch`s team actually manufactured?

Though Colonial Marines would be the best thing :D With that arn`t Hot Toys bringing the marines out as snap fix figures at 1/18 too?

Be nice to see the APC or dropship done too though :D

Ja

Steel bonnet

id probly have to be taken out of my comic shop on a stretcher if they made all the marines :D whens terminator and POTA scheduled to come out? and are there any pics for POTA? ive seen the T2 figures

I hope they give them some good poseability like the Microman figures. Those little guys are AWESOME (except for some of the breakage issues). I mean what good would an alien and predator figure be if you can't have them crouching or something in a cool pose?

still...very cool news! Though I'm sure this license will be much more successful than the AoD one...which bombed out.

Guest James31278

"AWWWW....Game-over man!". Yeah, I'm really hoping that they use the same formula (army builders)that they used for Terminator and we get: 1space marine/1alien warrior. I'd also like some Nostromo astronauts from Alien. Can't wait to hear more details, however I don't expect to see anything until probably this time next year.

Awww man we gotta get out of here man we're f*cked. We're doomed GAME OVER MAN. Why don't to you put her in charge!

So uh.... whatever happened to these? Im gonna take a stab in the dark and say cancelled. *siiigh*

So uh.... whatever happened to these? Im gonna take a stab in the dark and say cancelled. *siiigh*

LOL...it's worse than that Palisades went out of business a few months ago.

No joke.They really did.

Hahaha, wow, I thought I remembered hearing/reading that, but then I thought I had them confused with another company.

alrighty, cancelled it is :P