What In The G.i.joe Univers Are You Thankful For

Agrevane

I am thankful for all the advances that G.I.Joe has brought to many def toy lines. I am thankful for all the chance to buy neat Joe stuff no matter what it is. I am greatly thankful for getting the chance to give my Kids a chance, to have a Joe experience I never had as a kid.

I am thankful that I've had such a strong character driven toy/cartoon/comic book line continue growing old with me throughout my life.

HA HA... you're growing old!

I am thankful that my first crush was on a GI Joe figure and not some chick from the playground who teased me all the time.

Yes, I'm talking about you Scarlett.

:wub:

Scarlett?

Bah!

The Baroness is someone who looks like she gets really nasty and violently perverted behind closed doors. :wub: @luv@

Thankful? Hmm...never considered being thankful for a toy, but I guess if there's anything I'm "thankful" for, it would be the DTC stuff and Sigma 6; both are exciting me in a way I've not been since 1985.

I gotta say that I am thankful for DTC.. and more specifically, thankful for the return of 80's style single card figures. I can't put a finger on exactly why.. maybe just nostalgia.. but I find myself SOOOO much more excited when I open up the new DTC single card figures, vs opening any of the 2-packs.

Thank you Hasbro!!

I am thankful that my first crush was on a GI Joe figure and not some chick from the playground who teased me all the time.

Scarlett?

Bah!

The Baroness is someone who looks like she gets really nasty and violently perverted behind closed doors. :wub: @luv@

Hahaha...omg. @loll@

Dude when I was younger I had it BAD for lady jaye... so bad...

Now that Im older its BARONESS ALL THE WAY BABY. ;)

Phanstar

Thankful for all the years Gijoe has sparked my imagination. Gijoe has always been with me...never judging me, never disappointed in me, always ready to give me hope and courage, and hours upon hours of playtime. Till this dy gijoe has remained a staple in my life. My silent invisible best friend. I love ya joe....YO JOE!

I guess I'm most thankful for the huge number of great and memorable characters. That's what first got me interested in Joe in the 80s. The sheer number of Joe and Cobra personalities makes for a complex, entertaining, and endlessly interesting universe.

Scarlett?

Bah!

Maybe but I would think wearing that tight leather all the time would make her sweat really bad and therefore stink really bad! @smilepunch@

Dude when I was younger I had it BAD for lady jaye... so bad...

Now that Im older its BARONESS ALL THE WAY BABY. ;)

Phanstar

you got it. lady jaye was so hot to me when i was younger, especially her card art, but now its baroness (and a VERY close second, devil's due cover girl).

I'm thankful for the kind of life God has gifted me with, that would even allow me to indulge myself in such a hobby to begin with.

I'm thankful for the kind of life God has gifted me with, that would even allow me to indulge myself in such a hobby to begin with.

Wow man. Well put VH. (Glad to see you got rid of that creepy smoking baby avatar BTW... *shudder*) (lol)

I'm thankful for all of the fun memories I have growing up, playing with my Joes. Outside, inside, wherever...it was always an adventure. I'm also thankful for the comeback the Joes have made and the great strides Hasbro has made in producing THE best action figure on the planet!