New Wave 3 Pics

pesatyel

http://toynewsi.com/article.php?itemid=8294

If someone actually has these in hand to take pictures, we need to ask them to take some without gear.

Grand Slam without the helmet and bandolier.

Crash Cart without the helmet and belt.

S.A.W.-Viper without the helmet. Also, the backpack seems kinda useless.

Low-Light without the vest and goggles.

Monkey Wrench without the trenchcoat. Also, it looks like the shotguns fit into the coat on the sides.

The Cobra Trooper pic is even funnier here. The helmet definately looks like it doesn't fit and is just resting on his head.

Oh man, these look fantastic! Hasbro is really cranking out some of the best Joes ever on these DTC releases. That Dreadnok (call him Monkeywrench of you want but I'm going to call him Buzzer), Lowlight and Grandslam/Flash are my favorites and really look great. That blue Cobra trooper may also do for army building generic troops but the helmet is a little funky. I'll have to see how he looks without it.

yeah Ill take my grandslam puke free please...

I would have used the saw viper as scrap iron and whats with the schmootz on the face?

Again, these are looking better and better, but they just aren't grasping me the way wave 1 did. Wave 1 was a big reason why I started my casual joe collection. Series 2 was a bit more boring, and this one just doesn't seem to hold up to the second. I will almost definitely get a Cobra soldier though. Maybe two, so I can have one to pilot my Pulverizer.