Sota's Sf Toyline Update..

fceeviper

I thnk sales are dropping due to 5 of each character. I mean come on, how many repaints for each are out there.

Really depends.

Sota's just staying true to the game. Not everyone likes Red Ken. Some prefer him wearing white clothing.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are way to many repaints.

Draven

No sh!t. And not all of them are nice looking.

JOhnny

Exactly! Most of them suck ass. I think there needs to just be the true game color and maybe one alt color of each. Maybe even less. The only really truly variants I don't mind are GOTD Blanka and translucent Blanka. Those make sense. I am sorry, 99% of the rest do not.

Draven

Draven

JOhnny

Exactly! Most of them suck ass. I think there needs to just be the true game color and maybe one alt color of each. Maybe even less. The only really truly variants I don't mind are GOTD Blanka and translucent Blanka. Those make sense. I am sorry, 99% of the rest do not.

Draven

Most of the repaints dont really bother me, I'm not interested and apart from White Ken and Evil Ryu I haven't gotten any of the other repaints. But I have seen a lot of collections that have each and every repaint so it seems there are people out there that dig the repaints.

Draven

JOhnny

Draven

Most of the repaints dont really bother me, I'm not interested and apart from White Ken and Evil Ryu I haven't gotten any of the other repaints. But I have seen a lot of collections that have each and every repaint so it seems there are people out there that dig the repaints.

I agree. Second player colors are cool, but third and forth and so on is just out of their mind. I have the Translucent Blanka and it rocks BTW.

I read somewhere that the repaint are extra bucks SOTA makes out of them, but I think there are too many, LOL. Otherwise I would have collected the secondary colors.

JOhnny

no offense, but do we really need two different electricutin blankas?

To each his own I always say, for me I didnt really like either of them....the normal version is the only one I need.

To each his own I always say, for me I didnt really like either of them....the normal version is the only one I need.

same here; l only collect the pl. l just thought it was strange of gettin two different versions. maybe, the two represents his shockin move where it would go light green and back.

same here; l only collect the pl. l just thought it was strange of gettin two different versions. maybe, the two represents his shockin move where it would go light green and back.

Yeah I know what you mean....I guess they just though both ideas were cool and could make 'em more money, so they did them. ;)

Same here.

You have a good point, but they could have made a brown blanka from sf 2 instead of translucent blanka, but hey, there are probably more people who like the clear green version.

I liked the transclucent blanka. I actually boutght one plus the Green Vega on SOTA.com.

I wasnt really impress with the Vega variants. i wish they had better colour schemes for Vega variants. like a red/black.(not the plain red one.)