Got My Rhino

Agent X

can the back section of the ROCC hook up to the ass-end of the RHINO?

yeah.. that's what I'm wondering too, in the cartoon it's hauling something... so.. does it?

I thought in the toon the Rhino was haulin a tow trailer and in the tow trailer was a Defense Mech. I tell you one thing about the Rhino. Im getting a 2nd one and painting it cameo green and giving it too my LRRP'S.

in the cartoon, like the 3rdish ep when cobra destroyed the pitt, didnt the rhino dock inside the back of the ROCC? now that would make a sweet set if the toys could do that. but the rhino looks pretty sweet. if i had room id probly get it.

and Agent X, I'm assuming your monster blaster apc is custom? i know they made the original, and the BAT one, but i wasnt sure if there was a 3rd i wasnt aware of. I have the original, and I'm thinking of painting the bright green.

just to clear up things.

Thanks people.

No you can't hook up the back of the rocc to the rhino. no hooks or anything

I just painted the bright green on the monster apc to fit in better with my marines. that's all. i just hated it. but after looking at he aliens movie of the 100th time, i decided that i'm gonna give the monster to the greenshirts and repaint the marines to match the rhino.

Ok got my Rhino last night and I must say...this thing kicks much arse. Like everyone says it screams Colonial Space Marines. I even found my self humming the little diddy that was playing in the background when the Marines from Aliens were getting ready to leave the mothership. Anyway hasbro way outdid them self on this vehicle. My only complaint is I wish that the surveillance/computer side had a seat for one more person. I cant even begin to tell you how much this vehicle rocks. It is so streamlined and tough. I love the way the copter rises slowly out of its bay and how its connected to the bay base very discretly. Oh yeah and the way the troop side connects to the side door is just fantastic. Its not apparent when you see the pictures but once u get this bad boy...wooohoo!. Oh and the CannonBall figure isnt as bad as everyone things. They made the face different enough to differ from Heavy Duty by giving him a thin beard and goatee. Also the CannonBall on the box is totally different. The yellow isnt as bright and the white is more of a desert sand color. Oh also he uses Switch Gears arms and has short sleeves instead. And the helmet fits very snug on his head and makes him look alot tougher. I actually like him alot Right now I have my LRRP's team consisting of Stalker, BeachHead, Kamakura, Grunt, Gung Ho, TunnelRat, and Link using it as transport. Driving I have Clutch and CannonBall, and on surveillance I have HardDrive. I plan on buying another one real soon.......GET THIS VEHICLE NOW!!!!!!

So does everyone pretty much agree that the RHINO is better than the ROCC?