Hi-res Pics Of All Of Dtc Wave 3

JayC

The cobra trooper has also grown on me as well, I am going to get a few as well as the saw viper but not as many crimson gaurds, snow serpents and range vipers that I got previously.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is some Great Pics JayC, It great to see you reporting on some Real American Hero stuff instead of that ripped off Sigma 6 Junk. As a True Real American hero fan "thanks" for the pics, and keep up the good work on reporting on Real American Hero Toys.

Have you thought about creating a Sigma 6 Forum?

With a good conscious, I cannot Support Sigma 6.

That dam low light just plain SUCKS!!!!! I feelin the saw viper but I'm goin to have to see the monkey wrench in person before I can judge him.

dont hate @smilepunch@

I have to sing the praises of Low Light again. He's probably my favorite figure so far. I don't know why, but he appeals to me on so many levels.

I'm so with ya man. #US1#

I'm liking these a lot more with better pics. Monkey Wrench is outstanding. So glad he doesn't have a Burnout head. Med-Alert is great too. Oddly enough, I don't hate Cobra Trooper now, but I'll reserve my judgement till I see him in person. Grand Slam was pretty close to being great, but the puke mustache almost ruins him. The rest are still kinda dull.

I have to sing the praises of Low Light again.  He's probably my favorite figure so far.  I don't know why, but he appeals to me on so many levels.

I'm so with ya man. #US1#

It is great to see Low-Light back in action. I bought the Original a while back on EBay and paid about 20$ fore him. I have been hoping for something to replace him with in my display, do to the fears of him being broke by my kids

BTW...look how crappy that 1982 figure looks compared to the new style!

Hey! Flash rocks! One of my all-time favorites. Who cares if his uniform looks silly. Back in the 80's that was what we all figured the army would be wearing in 2005, right? And he makes a great avatar to boot.

back on-topic - I have another complaint about Grand Slam. Why couldn't he come with a helmet with movable visor ala 82-83? That would have been a great little addition IMHO.

Hey! Flash rocks! One of my all-time favorites. Who cares if his uniform looks silly. Back in the 80's that was what we all figured the army would be wearing in 2005, right? And he makes a great avatar to boot.

back on-topic - I have another complaint about Grand Slam. Why couldn't he come with a helmet with movable visor ala 82-83? That would have been a great little addition IMHO.

Agreed, that would have been a really great touch. We really havn`t had any new helmets with the classic visors in awhile have we?

^_^ Flash doesn't suck...he's awesome! Just the figure of him in 82 was pretty crappy comparatively. The uniform is cool, but the lack of detail and articulation on the early type 3 3/4" figure is what I'm critiquing.

^_^ Flash doesn't suck...he's awesome! Just the figure of him in 82 was pretty crappy comparatively. The uniform is cool, but the lack of detail and articulation on the early type 3 3/4" figure is what I'm critiquing.

I realize that, VH. I was just having some fun. An updated new sculpted Flash would be fantastic. Perhaps a better version of mine:

Flash custom

I have a soft spot for the original 82 team. They all need a good new sculpt that reflects their original design. I was so dissapointed in the TRU Stars and Stripes set for not haveing Flash (and its many other sins) that I almost didn't buy it when I saw it. I did for nostalgia sake and I am glad I did.

I realize that, VH. I was just having some fun.

Oh, I know you were, but just in case silent observers were not in-the-know, i wanted to make sure no misperceptions of my feelings on the character, were developed. ^_^

I realize that, VH. I was just having some fun. An updated new sculpted Flash would be fantastic. Perhaps a better version of mine:

Flash custom

I have a soft spot for the original 82 team. They all need a good new sculpt that reflects their original design. I was so dissapointed in the TRU Stars and Stripes set for not haveing Flash (and its many other sins) that I almost didn't buy it when I saw it. I did for nostalgia sake and I am glad I did.

I'm with you on Flash all the way. He was my first Joe and will always be my favorite. I too was upset by Hasbro losing/breaking the laser pad mold. What they gave us in that Stars and Stripes set was absolute crap. No real Breaker, no real Rock N Roll and worst of all, no Flash. Why the Hell did they release proto shots like they did when they knew the set would not end up as pictured? Same thing with the Commando set. They teased us with Snakes Eyes version 2 only to lose/destroy his mold and throw in the first version. I was disgusted by Hasbro's cheapness and passed on those TRU exclusives until they re released the ARAH 2 packs in 2000.

The high-res pics make a huge improvement

I'll pick up 1 case then 20 Saw Vipers (which I originally thought I'd get 1) and 40 Cobra Troopers (more to purchase latter)

I hope the Cobra Trooper comes with the knife to go with the belt

dtcgrandslam5si.png

I like the figure, but am I the only one who sees Flash when I look at this figure, not Grand Slam?

I think he is more Flash looking too.

Draven

Too bad Devil Due killed off Flash. I rather have a Flash then Grand Slam.

Flash = Cool

Grand Slam = Sucks

dtcgrandslam5si.png

I like the figure, but am I the only one who sees Flash when I look at this figure, not Grand Slam?

Draven

Flash = Cool

Grand Slam = Sucks

Does not matter, Hasbro has said the dead character rule is gone. Flash, Doc, Quick Kick are all game now. If the line lasts long enough I expect QK and Flash for sure.

Draven

dtcgrandslam5si.png

Draven

Flash = Cool

Grand Slam = Sucks

Does not matter, Hasbro has said the dead character rule is gone. Flash, Doc, Quick Kick are all game now. If the line lasts long enough I expect QK and Flash for sure.

Draven

it would be cool to get a doc, but I am thinking perhaps we will get one (if we do) in comic pack form.

dtcgrandslam5si.png

Draven

Flash = Cool

Grand Slam = Sucks

Draven

it would be cool to get a doc, but I am thinking perhaps we will get one (if we do) in comic pack form.

He would have to be really frankeined then as the whole mold is gone.

Draven

I'm liking these a lot more with better pics. Monkey Wrench is outstanding. So glad he doesn't have a Burnout head. Med-Alert is great too. Oddly enough, I don't hate Cobra Trooper now, but I'll reserve my judgement till I see him in person. Grand Slam was pretty close to being great, but the puke mustache almost ruins him. The rest are still kinda dull.

My only real problem with the Monkey Wrench head is he looks kinda dorky with the sunglasses where they are. As I mentioned before painting Leatherneck's glasses silver would have worked better (plus everyone likes those little unexpected accessories).

Draven

Really? When?

I think we were all waiting for "official" confirmation with Croc Master, but instead we got some lame wannabe character.

Draven

Really? When?

I think we were all waiting for "official" confirmation with Croc Master, but instead we got some lame wannabe character.

It was mentioned at the last Con.

Draven

I'm liking these a lot more with better pics.  Monkey Wrench is outstanding. So glad he doesn't have a Burnout head.  Med-Alert is great too.  Oddly enough, I don't hate Cobra Trooper now, but I'll reserve my judgement till I see him in person.  Grand Slam was pretty close to being great, but the puke mustache almost ruins him.  The rest are still kinda dull.

My only real problem with the Monkey Wrench head is he looks kinda dorky with the sunglasses where they are. As I mentioned before painting Leatherneck's glasses silver would have worked better (plus everyone likes those little unexpected accessories).

So you are calling me a dork then, since I have long hair, look kinda biker and wear my sunglasses like that all the time? @smilepunch@

Draven

Draven

Really? When?

It was mentioned at the last Con.

Draven

Ah, thanks. I did not know that.

I still think it would been better had Croc Master been the original.