Bigger Cobra Trooper Pic

LT. Quintero

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

helmet dont look to bad from the side?

TM

Actually i think that the helmet is not well placed on the figure in the packege, thats why it doesnt look rigth..i think...

I think that the mold is kind o fragile, but this is the standar cobra trooper, no armor, no special weapons, it is just a manic in a cobra uniform, so i think it is a good figure from the point of view that is only a simple soldier. Besides they would look very cool on thoose new hiss tanks.

That looks a little better. They only problem is the red. Change the red to black and his mask to black and u have a winner. The only red on there should be the sigil. Oh and close up the hole on his waist. what I dont get is all the bright colors this wave. I swear Hasbro said they were making this more collector oriented. MedAlert with all red im fine with...but the red all over the cobra trooper is dumb.

I like: I particualrly like the LAW type Anti Tank weapon

Looks good in that Pic. I wish they would do new Rah Cobra Troopers. Maybe a New Infantry Six pack to compliment the first Infantry six pack.

I think thats pretty much what the Night Watch was intended to be.

The figure looks much better in this picture than in the other ones we saw, and we (the fans) always complain about the new stuff we see. I still remember when the first Army builder wave came out and people were complaining about the black and blue alley viper.

Tons of people complained and then when they got them in their hands they loved them, I'll admit I complained and now I wish I'd bought another 10 of them.

Cmon guys we have to stop being so quick to judge, wait till we see some real pics of this stuff and then judge.

Custo

The figure looks much better in this picture than in the other ones we saw, and we (the fans) always complain about the new stuff we see. I still remember when the first Army builder wave came out and people were complaining about the black and blue alley viper.

Tons of people complained and then when they got them in their hands they loved them, I'll admit I complained and now I wish I'd bought another 10 of them.

Cmon guys we have to stop being so quick to judge, wait till we see some real pics of this stuff and then judge.

Custo

True True, this always happends!

Sorry but even with a closer look this guy still does nothing for me. The chest used for this figure is all wrong, the shade of blue used is too light, and the helmet looks way too oversized. Hasbro would have done better simply molding a helmet onto the head.

They got close with this one, but missed the bullseye.

I actually like him a lot. I don't understand why people are dissatisfied with him. I mean, it's a different take on the character, but different is good, right? I don't want the same trooper style over and over again.

Well, my main complaint is that the Ghost Bear mold is kinda weak. That off center Cobra symbol looks really stupid.

However, I must admit the mold works well for this character compared to Ghost Bear.