Sign in to follow this  
Bizarro Fett

Best Buy Darth Vader.....

JJ, thats the longest post from you I've ever seen all this time. LOL

so before i can finish paying for my dvd, the manager is next to her. he goes thru the steps too but in a condasending way. he goes the tickets have diffrent prices, blah blah blah.....u want me to sell the dvd for less and loose money, hows about i sell you both dvds for regular price, we forget about the sale.

How does this store stay open with a manager with this kind of attitude?

:mellow:

I would be more interesting in knowing how these stores stay open with such ridiculously high prices.

It has more to do with brand recognition than anything. There are far too many people who would rather overpay and say they got something from BB, than go to a store like Target or Sam's, where the same item can often times be $100+ cheaper.

Do you have to buy the DVD in order to buy the Unleashed figure?

Arch

For one the Vader is from the last wave just repackaged.

I applaud JJ for doing what he did to that #$### of a MGR.Loose Money ? He's not supposed to be talking that way to people.That idiot must of been surprised that you knew about retail.

About them not knowing about the Darth Vader you should of asked foe a flyer the MGRS have them in there offices.

Do you have to buy the DVD in order to buy the Unleashed figure?

Arch

I have the flyer here with me.

You do not have to buy the DVD to get this it's sold separetly

OMG they are selling Anikins and Vaders light sabers.Guys these are the expensive $100 versions that look like the real thing

As much of a loose advocate I am... this thing just looks too purty in its package to be freed.

Just came back from the Best Buy in Lewisville tx, man, that fig was hard to find! I went to the one by the house, nope, then Irving Tx, & nope, but I found an old friend that works there, & helped me find him on the pc system, out of 10 Best Buys in our area, only 2 had a few left, to I drove another 20 minutes out towards OKlahoma & found them, bought 2 of them, plus that Litho, which I don't know how much it was, but I gots it with no hassle ;)

Also got a free Nascar car, hot wheels that is, something is going on over there cause in every store they had a race car outside with a bunch of photographers....

Pics of this so called litho please :)

you're telling me.. hahahaha!

"nice find"

"cool"

"me too"

"yeah" @smilepunch@

28_1.JPG

For a litho I was expecting something a lil better lol :S

Now those night/to day corscont lithos.... those are impressive!

& should be with the $400 price tags I guess though eh?..

AHhahah JJ, I can see why he would hate you after that :) Not only did you smack him down & right fully so, but you made him look foolish in front of others, plus made him loose $$$ by his own stupidity :D all those other guys there wanting to buy the dvd ...

musta been a priceless moment though I can say ... wish I coulda been there to see it! & the look of fear in the managers eye :D Its great you still go there too, I bet he just gets pissed off more & more everytime he sees you!

im there every tuesday for new releases lol

U aint lying... & i didnt' even read it until Synch commented on it! I came back & read it... & didnt' belive JJ would be a writer @loll@

I hate it when store employees piss me off too, but then again, sometimes I ask for it!