Marvel Legends Re-sculpts

MM300ZX

what about a new DAREDEVIL?????? 1 based on the comic not the movie and more articulation. i agree about a new thor n a new redskull definetly.

The only ones I have a real beef with are:

Toad

Magneto

Thor(he just needs a little fixing in the hands)

Hulk

A lot of the Marvel Legends figures have their problems, and well I can live with most of them....but I wouldn't mind a new Magneto.

Captain America and thor, they both need a new sculpt. While Cap is cool but he looks so old compared with the newer legends sculpts. Besides hes a major player in Marvel, he deserves a few more figs. Thor has a decent sculpt but he could and should be so much better.

I will be using the new bishop figure to make a Cable that is the right size. It doesn't look like it will take to much to me, if anyone could help me find one i would be greatful.

Which one bishop or cable.

Ya they really should....

Oh wait fg01_5s.jpg

i no theres that one, but hes really hard to find, and he would probably have better articulation now, than those older ones. :)

I would want resculpts of

Mentioned Hulk

Magneto

Black Cat

Elektra

Rogue

I m still thinking wther or not i would want a new Cap.

The first one is perfect, but the new sculpts sport a smaller head (Modern Armor Iron man, Bullseye,Daredevil) and the first figs dont fit that good with the big heads (Namor, Nick Fury)

I will be using the new bishop figure to make a Cable that is the right size. It doesn't look like it will take to much to me, if anyone could help me find one i would be greatful.

Which one bishop or cable.

I need the bishop, I already have Cable. In fact i need all of series 12 but really just want Bishop. Any help and i Woould be greatful.

Rogue definately. Multiple times I've think about getting her on ebay alone and I couldn't do it. She is just too much of a butterface.

Magneto should have an update because now he looks just weak.

Captain America from series 1. The series 8 Classic one is a little too rare for me to find. I want a decent cap with wings.

Cable needs to be taller. I really don't mind if Toybiz kinda do what they used to do, and had like many varients of Cable.

There are also many potential for new characters using old mold. Toybiz for the Spiderman line already repaint and redo Chameleon, Demogoblin and The Spot from previous figures. I personally don't see why not for Psylocke, can fool me with a repaint and new headsculpt. That's the only example off the top of my head.