Who Has Picked Up Sideswipe From Kb Toys?

MEGATRON291

snagged 6 :D

oh yea, i have one of ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

the $70 buy it now is to see if anyone is stupid on ebay. ;)

cough*scalper*cough @eyerise@

I don't even know if there are any more KB's here any more. All the ones I used to go to are long-closed. :( It's a shame too because I really liked their stores.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know if there are any more KB's here any more. All the ones I used to go to are long-closed. :( It's a shame too because I really liked their stores.

Liked the store, hated their prices! @grumpy@

Yah their prices were sometimes high, but to me, their stores were like mini-TRU's. I especially miss them being in the malls because they were one of the few reasons to justify going into the mall in my area when I was a kid. Locally, they were also the only ones who carried the Diaclones (called "Diakron" in the US) before the Transformers were even out. I remember getting Diaclone Thundercracker and Ironhide a whole year before the TF's even came out.

Scalper? I listed the starting price at cost. The buy it now was to see if anyone was stupid enough to pay that much for it... which i didn't think anyone would actually pay that much.

You bought up six just to re-sell. I believe you in not being a scalper, but that stuff is damn close to it. I wouldn't have done that, and would have done like the topic starter and notified everyone else where the bargains are at. But hey it's a free country.....................

Yah their prices were sometimes high, but to me, their stores were like mini-TRU's. I especially miss them being in the malls because they were one of the few reasons to justify going into the mall in my area when I was a kid. Locally, they were also the only ones who carried the Diaclones (called "Diakron" in the US) before the Transformers were even out. I remember getting Diaclone Thundercracker and Ironhide a whole year before the TF's even came out.

Scalper? I listed the starting price at cost. The buy it now was to see if anyone was stupid enough to pay that much for it... which i didn't think anyone would actually pay that much.

You bought up six just to re-sell. I believe you in not being a scalper, but that stuff is damn close to it. I wouldn't have done that, and would have done like the topic starter and notified everyone else where the bargains are at. But hey it's a free country.....................

I bought 6 for this:

I told 3 people on another board that I would get one for them... that's 3, then I bought 2 for me... on to open, one to keep misb, then I bought one to throw on ebay and I started it out at cost... I sold the 3 at cost as well (one guy gave me an extra $5 just cause I got it for him so cheap)... SO DON'T FREAKIN CALL ME A SCALPER, I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU FANS OUT!

sheesh... next time I won't help the fellow Tfans out...

I have some extra ones if anyone is still looking. I'll take Paypal, but the fee will be factored in as I don't want to lose money. $24 shipped. Send me a PM if interested.

@loll@ @loll@ I like your signiture.... funny but true @loll@

Just came back from Town East Mall, the only Mall in Dallas that still has a KB store...

Guess, what! They had like 30 Sideswipes!! So I bought one! Almost 2, but then I have a feelin they gonna be like the TRU ones.. in a few months they aint gonna sell, so they will be 1/2 price off!

The one KB outlet in Conroe i believe had them for 13.88, plus they were having the 'Crazy 8's' sale, so everything ending in an 8 was buy one, get one half off. So thats $13.88 for one, then 6.94 for the other. My frind wnet this last weekend and picked them up, as I was having to work on saturday.

I bought 6 for this:

I told 3 people on another board that I would get one for them... that's 3, then I bought 2 for me... on to open, one to keep misb, then I bought one to throw on ebay and I started it out at cost... I sold the 3 at cost as well (one guy gave me an extra $5 just cause I got it for him so cheap)... SO DON'T FREAKIN CALL ME A SCALPER, I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU FANS OUT!

sheesh... next time I won't help the fellow Tfans out...

well, when your goal in reselling is to make a profit you are scalping IMO and others. you claim you aren't going to drop $10 bucks in gas to buy other people toys but you spent that money to get yourself the toy too, so you sepnt that gas and time so you could get it yourself.

if you didn't buy any extra you still would have paid for gas, so you were going to buy gas anyways. then you want an extra $9 ($25 + shipping) as you asked initially, so one person is now paying for nearly the whole take of gas essentially, yet at $20 per shot, which you said you offered to others, you are still making $4 profit for each on, so that extra cost isn't in fact paying for gas it is profit for you.

you didn't buy gas and spend time to go to KB for other people, you did it so you could get the toy yourself and then figured you could also profit off the trip as well. guess what that makes you...

coughscalpercough!

if you just left them at the store so other could go and get them at cost you wouln't be needed. unless you can explain how buying 4 more sideswipes cost you extra time and money on gas when you spent the time money and gas to go there for yourself and buy the two for yourself, your actions fit the actions of scalping, even if you ar emerely scalping to people you know and they themselves don't mind.