Who Has Picked Up Sideswipe From Kb Toys?

MEGATRON291

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't take any of this personally.....but I hate each and every one of you with a Sideswipe reissue via a KB store....to the very pits of your souls. Nothing personal or anything....just...y'know...business as usual. ^_^

Just DROVe 30 minutes to my nearest KB outside in Mesquite Tx.... & no.... they looked at me funny, like #WTF# & told me to come back next week....

Can someone hook me up? I got's good ref's if ya need any ;)

PM me. $25 plus shipping and I can pick you one up (the 6 i have are spoken for).

also i talked with the clerk... he said that they buy overstock from other stores especially exclusives... this is the first I've seen/heard of this at KB... but that's what he said.

man, if TRU had just put these out in the US, they would have sold for $30+ and would have sold just fine... moronic TRU distributors.

PM me. $25 plus shipping and I can pick you one up (the 6 i have are spoken for).

also i talked with the clerk... he said that they buy overstock from other stores especially exclusives... this is the first I've seen/heard of this at KB... but that's what he said.

man, if TRU had just put these out in the US, they would have sold for $30+ and would have sold just fine... moronic TRU distributors.

25 plus shipping? @hmmm@

Come on man, even with tax its only 16.23, who do you think you are? Toys R US?

Well, the KB toys is about an hour away, give or take... I'm not gonna use $10 in gas just to buy you a toy.

Someone's has not gotten back to me on the one I bought for them. $20 plus shipping if anyone wants it (tax is a little higher in my state... it cost me about $17)

I'm like OB1; did I miss something here?? I thought Sideswipe was never re-released in the U.S. And if it was, how did KB get it?? I'm so confused...

Are there any other reissues floating around out there like this?? Info please!!

Well, the KB toys is about an hour away, give or take... I'm not gonna use $10 in gas just to buy you a toy.

Someone's has not gotten back to me on the one I bought for them. $20 plus shipping if anyone wants it (tax is a little higher in my state... it cost me about $17)

Sheeze.... well if your driving that far for the toy I would say thats worth it. The Mall is maybe 5 mins away from where I live so it really isn't a big deal for me @firedevil@