Giltyone Custom Buzzer

Violentfix

Buzzer looks great! What paint & color did you use on his pants?

First off Thanks Eric for the pics and postin. I first saw something like him somewhere can't remember where and I liked it so much that just before the 2005 con (3 days before lol) I made one to add to my customs for the contest at the con. Next parts Head: duke modded w/pony tail from chap mei female doctor, arms: upper leatherneck, lower grunt, chest: gungho, waist and legs: duke. I'm in the works of makin monkeywrench and I want to do the rest of the dreadnoks soon.

Gil and I were able to hang out this week and so we decided to also get some more pics of his cutoms. Gil will follow up with Comments on each piece.

Buzzer

buzzergil2.jpg

buzzergil1.jpg

Group

dreadnokgroup.jpg

awesome job on buzzer

• 4 months later...

That THING is Terrible! I can`t believe how much this "CUSTOM" SUCKS SO BAD! Come to think of it YOU SUCK TOO FOR MAKING IT you freak of Nature! Words cannot describe how much HATE I have for this abomintion! Go Back to the Hole you crawled out from and DIE! By the way, nice work! @smilepunch@

That's awesome! The whole damn bunch of'em are! ^_^

I picked up that same Chap Mei Wild Boar for my future custom Gnawgahyde!

I first saw something like him somewhere can't remember where and I liked it so much that just before the 2005 con (3 days before lol) I made one to add to my customs for the contest at the con.

I saved the pics of those, but I forget whose they belonged to. :(

buzzercustom9kv.png

That THING is Terrible! I can`t believe how much this "CUSTOM" SUCKS SO BAD! Come to think of it YOU SUCK TOO FOR MAKING IT you freak of Nature! Words cannot describe how much HATE I have for this abomintion! Go Back to the Hole you crawled out from and DIE! By the way, nice work! @smilepunch@

@hmmm@ LOL I had to bump it some how. Ok now I'm cryin! LOL. Now that I look back at him in the close up pics here I think I'm goin to change the head he still looks too much like duke.

I kinda like it. The ponytail throws me a bit. Maybe because the original wasn't braided. Just me nitpicking. Looks great though. And I really like the Zandar custom, too. I must have missed when you posted that one.

Yea I think I'm goin to change that head. And the zandar head also needs to be change lol. Thanks!

That's awesome! The whole damn bunch of'em are! ^_^

I picked up that same Chap Mei Wild Boar for my future custom Gnawgahyde!

I first saw something like him somewhere can't remember where and I liked it so much that just before the 2005 con (3 days before lol) I made one to add to my customs for the contest at the con.

I saved the pics of those, but I forget whose they belonged to. :(

buzzercustom9kv.png

Yep there u go that it is it! Thanks 4 the link! It was great work!