Giltyone Custom Storm Shadow

Violentfix

Now he is complete w/weapons. After I seen chris' (TOPES) I wanted and started a v1 stormy which looked like crap lol. I gave up and then I talked to John (JFAK075) who saw chris' on ebay. John said he wanted to take another shot so I said I would too and here he is! I used a few part as both john and chris but in a lot of ways went my own way.

Parts: head, chest, waist, feet: Depth charge

Arms are made of 4 parts Upper arms: stormy mail away/bike. Elbows: grunt Arm bands: stormy t crotch (jvc) hands: bbi. Thighs: dusty lower legs: stormy t clotch (jvc) he is 100% playable!

Stormy looks good, you've been busy customizing!

That looks awesome!

really nice accessiories and that thing in the back! (what is that?) i like it but i do prefer the sleevless version of v1. IT is great though! very well done, how did you make those feet? are they ball ankle jointed?

really nice accessiories and that thing in the back! (what is that?) i like it but i do prefer the sleevless version of v1. IT is great though! very well done, how did you make those feet? are they ball ankle jointed?

Thing on the back? Maybe the V1 back pack? Or the V2 bow? The swords and the nunchucks are from 2 different 6' female packs call kabuki I think that was the name. I think they work really well and I got 2 more nunchucks for my quick kick (comin soon) and any other custom I may need it for. V1 strom shadow came wit sleeves, it was the comic back stormy that didn't is that what u meant? I was thinkin about doin the no sleeves but I wanted to do the V1 to secks. The knees down are single pack version of stormy (t crotch) wit depth chargers feet and yes they are kinda "ball jointed". I'm glad u guys like him he will be at the next con where ever it is lol and I got many more to go lol.