Marvel Legends: Wal-mart Exclusives

Degato

well ill get everythign i see and share the wealth with you guys.

help list:

-synch

-skipper

-amazingdm

-Forcehunter

Put me down for a case actually jj please :) Better yet variant case :) or two ;) THough not yet knowing anything about case raitos, RE my list above ha! :D

some ones a bit greedy lol @smilepunch@

naw half my extras go to a friend here :) sides I dout these will be hard to find cept for the variants of corse :S

its ...

a....

wallmart..

only...

LINE!!

at least for a bit!!

Which means there gona get in TONS!! to sell asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think knowing Wal Mart, and the fact that these figures will only be available there, they'll order a massive amount like they did for the Galactus wave and the Sentinel wave!! Especially if it's a B-A-F wave like you guys are saying it is!!!

I don't think so.. I am thinking more along the lines of the Best of wave.

unless, if this assortment happens to come during a lull in ML waves (i.e. between waves) then there should be a lot.. that is what happened with ML9.

its not that everyone wanted tons of ML9, its that Toybiz was sooo late with ML10.

help list:

-synch (Every single figure made)

-skipper

-amazingdm

-Forcehunter

-ARROW

-Lady Jaye (Variants)

anybody else?

ME! ME! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!... Also, I want all of them, except for variants, but when pictures are available for these I will let you know :P . When are they going to be released ?

JOhnny

I wish the current stock of ML9 had been ML10 :( or ML11 or 12

they're NEVER going to move so many ML9s

it was supposed to be. All of my area Walmarts had sold most of their ML9 stock..

I started checking every night when I knew ML10 was scheduled to be released.. BUT, instead, cases and cases of ML9 came.

They didn't order any ML9, and then all of a sudden, each store was getting 10 cases of ML9 when ML10 was supposed to have been released.

Walmart does not order wave to wave, they get whatever is available.

So because Toybiz was so late with ML10, only ML9 was available.

Walmart ordered more cases thinking it was ML10 time, but they got ML9 instead.

so now every Walmart is flooded with ML9 still, and they can't even order the correct amount of ML10

help list:

-skipper

-amazingdm

-Forcehunter

-ARROW

-Lady Jaye (Variants)

-Psycho_JOhnny

-prowl

ok ure both on the list.

as far as it being all over the place cuz its walmart, I doubt it, cuz the FF exclusive set I only found twice, and to this day the 24hr walmart by my house never got it in.

I wish the current stock of ML9 had been ML10 :( or ML11 or 12

they're NEVER going to move so many ML9s

it was supposed to be. All of my area Walmarts had sold most of their ML9 stock..

I started checking every night when I knew ML10 was scheduled to be released.. BUT, instead, cases and cases of ML9 came.

They didn't order any ML9, and then all of a sudden, each store was getting 10 cases of ML9 when ML10 was supposed to have been released.

Walmart does not order wave to wave, they get whatever is available.

So because Toybiz was so late with ML10, only ML9 was available.

Walmart ordered more cases thinking it was ML10 time, but they got ML9 instead.

so now every Walmart is flooded with ML9 still, and they can't even order the correct amount of ML10

Ya I figured toybiz was playing sneaky and got those extra stock to walmart

this is gonna be a dark time for collectors

ML11 ML12, ML13 and maybe ML14 are probably going to be rough to get

I don't see walmart as being bad at all. It's great for consumers.

The things I don't like 1) seeing the old people who do nothing but greet. I donno, creeps me out. 2) being unable to find helpful friendly service 3) the biggest suck, overcrowding with riffraff. Solution? BUILD MORE :D

i learned last week that on eof the targets here is going to turn into a super walmart. so now every city from oakland to san jose will have its own walmart and some of them as close as 3 or 4 miles apart

me and my one lone wallmart, zellers, & superstore here OIE!

I would like to love Walmart, but I don't have one in my country to be loved. I wish Bush came here and claim costa rica his own and then we can have a walmart @firedevil@

JOhnny

help list:

-skipper

-amazingdm

-Forcehunter

-ARROW

-Lady Jaye (Variants)

-Psycho_JOhnny

-prowl

ok ure both on the list.

as far as it being all over the place cuz its walmart, I doubt it, cuz the FF exclusive set I only found twice, and to this day the 24hr walmart by my house never got it in.

Thank you so mucho mucho much!

JOhnny #US1#

personally, I HATE Walmart. They have a great business plan, but it screws everybody else... even the consumers in the long run.

I shop at TRU whenever I can.. however, it is much more difficult for me to find stuff at TRU since I can't be there when they are pulling pallets.

personally, I HATE Walmart. They have a great business plan, but it screws everybody else... even the consumers in the long run.

I shop at TRU whenever I can.. however, it is much more difficult for me to find stuff at TRU since I can't be there when they are pulling pallets.

shhh they'll hear you

I try to make it to TRU to check for pristine figures and/or variants but really find nothing.

The most fun I've had was at TRU though, finding Simpsons figures from wave 2, and from finding new LOTR figures (both times when I wasn't INTO collecting them.. like that lasts long).. it's that sense of newness and surprise

But I saw the 500th darth vader there, for 17 bucks and knew they're crazy.. and the prices for ML there are higher than walmart.

Look guys, if this is an exclusive deal with Wal-Mart, they will probably get endcap cases and fill the endcaps with them like they did with ML 5 & ML 10. Also, if you notice, the count of the figures with variants equals 12 figures so I bet each case will ship with one of each and no case will ship without any variants. In this case, the full line INCLUDES variants and t hey aren't chase figures. The list for ML15 shows they plan on doing a one of a case assortment too so I wouldn't be surprised if this is the same way. I also would be surprised if it had BOTH BAF's Goliath AND Giantman. So if you buy all 12 you get 2 different BAF's.

I don't see walmart as being bad at all. It's great for consumers.

Have you even looked at the link I gave? They have been taking advantage of child labor, their executives have been accused of embezzlement, waging anti-union campaigns, underpaying their workers, employing illegal aliens, creating a monopoly, and probably more I didn't read about.

http://www.progress.org/2005/tcs179.htm

http://cntodd.blogspot.com/2005/04/more-ba...r-wal-mart.html

http://www.alternet.org/story/16111/

http://www.pbs.org/now/politics/walmart.html

Open your eyes.

This list is confirmed? That is great! I hope you guys aren't pulling my leg. If I'm understanding this all correctly, those UPC numbers could be from ML 11 or 12 but the Walmart computers don't differentiate between waves? I hope this is all real.

And I also hope CLAM creates a new post when he finds these. Seems like he's always the first.

Awesome badaaaaaaaaaaassss kickass jj :P