Marvel Legends: Wal-mart Exclusives

Degato

I don't see walmart as being bad at all. It's great for consumers.

Have you even looked at the link I gave? They have been taking advantage of child labor, their executives have been accused of embezzlement, waging anti-union campaigns, underpaying their workers, employing illegal aliens, creating a monopoly, and probably more I didn't read about.

http://www.progress.org/2005/tcs179.htm

http://cntodd.blogspot.com/2005/04/more-ba...r-wal-mart.html

http://www.alternet.org/story/16111/

http://www.pbs.org/now/politics/walmart.html

Open your eyes.

Put away the bong for a while and just enjoy the savings. :-) @smilepunch@

LOL.

JOhnny

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they r all fugly because walmarts in Canada do not believe in exclusives...Heck we never get u.s walmart exclusives!!! ***dumbasses*

Well sucks you don't get them, but don't go wishing their ugly!! Don't hate!!

I hope they r all fugly because walmarts in Canada do not believe in exclusives...Heck we never get u.s walmart exclusives!!! ***dumbasses*

Yes we have.

Some of the LOTR exclusives were sold up here in the Walmart chain. We get the stuff, depends on the manufacturer and the items.

I'd imagine we'll get this series here too. Time will tell.

F*** LOTR stuff :P We never get any of the good stuff, if we got LOTR stuff at all its most likely just cause it was so mass produced they had over stock/crap left overs to give us ...

Had an email yesterday from Asda, saying they won't be selling the Walmart exclusives. This could be rubbish as the CSR's usually don't know they're ass from they're elbow. Maybe a UK letter writing campaign would be in order.

I'll wait and see. It's practically a prerequisite for ASDA employees to be idiots.

Maybe some of Wal-mart's tactics are questionable...but I could not keep my collections going without them, I find at least 60-70% of my stuff there.

So, you know where my priorities are.

Maybe some of Wal-mart's tactics are questionable...but I could not keep my collections going without them, I find at least 60-70% of my stuff there.

So, you know where my priorities are.

eh... basicly every company out there does the same thing as wallmart more or less so its really imposable to hate wallmart but still buy toys from someplace else or buy toys/ or buy anything for the matter :P its a sad world out there ,so just be glad you are where you are :P

lol ill see waht i can do