Marvel Legends: Wal-mart Exclusives

Degato

well ill get everythign i see and share the wealth with you guys.

help list:

-synch (Every single figure made)

-skipper

-amazingdm

-Forcehunter

-ARROW

-Lady Jaye (Variants)

anybody else?

i'll take any help i can get...same deal as last time with the shs? thx!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

help list:

-skipper

-amazingdm

-Forcehunter

-ARROW

-Lady Jaye (Variants)

anybody else?

please add me to that list man!!!My walmart here in Canada never gets exclusives!!

help list:

-skipper

-amazingdm

-Forcehunter

-ARROW

-Lady Jaye (Variants)

anybody else?

please add me to that list man!!!My walmart here in Canada never gets exclusives!!

Wal-Marts in Canada never get any Exclusives PERIOD! lol

help list:

-skipper

-amazingdm

-Forcehunter

-ARROW

-Lady Jaye (Variants)

anybody else?

i'll take any help i can get...same deal as last time with the shs? thx!

Add me to the list too since there are no Walmarts in NYC @grumpy@ , i want all of them with the variants included, thank you.

Since the list has Antman on it, I'm willing to bet the BAF must be Giantman in the same costume. I bet Antman comes with his mini-version pack-in again, too. I, as well as a lot of other people, had been asking for that. To get all three sizes of the same costume in one wave would be really, reall awesome. I hope these start popping up soon, as in, time for Christmas. When else is Walmart going to want them? Since Walmart ordered these special from Toy Biz, it seems highly likely they would have ordered them for a specific time, and the most logical time would be the busy sales season - X-Mas!

Look guys, if this is an exclusive deal with Wal-Mart, they will probably get endcap cases and fill the endcaps with them like they did with ML 5 & ML 10. Also, if you notice, the count of the figures with variants equals 12 figures so I bet each case will ship with one of each and no case will ship without any variants. In this case, the full line INCLUDES variants and t hey aren't chase figures. The list for ML15 shows they plan on doing a one of a case assortment too so I wouldn't be surprised if this is the same way. I also would be surprised if it had BOTH BAF's Goliath AND Giantman. So if you buy all 12 you get 2 different BAF's.

Actually, with the ability to split the BAF into 10-12 pieces, I'm hoping for the grandaddy of giant characters: Fin Fang Foom!

I know, wishful thinking, but hey, I can dream. :)

Look guys, if this is an exclusive deal with Wal-Mart, they will probably get endcap cases and fill the endcaps with them like they did with ML 5 & ML 10. Also, if you notice, the count of the figures with variants equals 12 figures so I bet each case will ship with one of each and no case will ship without any variants. In this case, the full line INCLUDES variants and t hey aren't chase figures. The list for ML15 shows they plan on doing a one of a case assortment too so I wouldn't be surprised if this is the same way. I also would be surprised if it had BOTH BAF's Goliath AND Giantman. So if you buy all 12 you get 2 different BAF's.

well then I'd have to buy 2 x of everything including the chases :P I'd hate that my self LOL :P

Oh sweet God these are confirmed? Blood bank Time! I may be incapacitated for the next few days.

Okay guys,

I got the dirt on when these will be in stores. The live date for these is "by May 15". They will NOT be in stores (or ALL stores, some may start shipping to the closer stores by the end of Feb but ALL stores should have them by May 15 is what I glean from it.) by ToyFair or before Christmas unfortunately, but it looks like it is a go with Wal-Mart awaiting final approval of the final assortment pieces, but the exclusive IS going forward. I'm trying to get more info on it like if it's a promotion, endcap, whatever. As soon as I get all the poop I'll let you guys know.

oh the benefits of living by 3 walmarts and having friends that work there.

next year, collecting is going to be a breeze.

Okay guys,

I got the dirt on when these will be in stores. The live date for these is "by May 15". They will NOT be in stores (or ALL stores, some may start shipping to the closer stores by the end of Feb but ALL stores should have them by May 15 is what I glean from it.) by ToyFair or before Christmas unfortunately, but it looks like it is a go with Wal-Mart awaiting final approval of the final assortment pieces, but the exclusive IS going forward. I'm trying to get more info on it like if it's a promotion, endcap, whatever. As soon as I get all the poop I'll let you guys know.

Thanks for the news man. May 15 it is!

JOhnny

oh the benefits of living by 3 walmarts and having friends that work there.

next year, collecting is going to be a breeze.

Oh the benefits of having jj as a friend @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

thank god!!

Other wise I'd never get hooked up with these badboys!

Okay guys,

Well that is some good news. This is all very cool. Of course, I have 3 Walmarts in my circuit. For those without any easy access to Walmart, you have my sympathy.

help list:

-skipper

-amazingdm

-Forcehunter

-ARROW

-Lady Jaye (Variants)

-Psycho_JOhnny

-prowl

-kingu

-the mighty one

-mr hat rulez

-mr fantastico

damn you guys arnt taking it easy on me are you. lol

well like i said ill try my best to fill every of your "orders"

may 15....cool 4 days before my birthday

help list:

-synch

-skipper

-amazingdm

anybody else?

Me too!! Did you rid of that xfactor? I have a feelin you did....

Put moah on yo list ;)

nope still have the cyclops

So is that a no, the list, or a no the cyclops ;)

no i still have the cyclops, and yes u can be on the list lol

Keep in mind that a lot of smaller stores did get the Walmart Best of wave up here. The only difference was the variant Juggernaut was in these cases. It is possible that Grand Toys may distribute these exclusive up here.

Keep in mind that a lot of smaller stores did get the Walmart Best of wave up here. The only difference was the variant Juggernaut was in these cases. It is possible that Grand Toys may distribute these exclusive up here.

What variant Juggernaut? @?@

What variant Juggernaut? @?@

This one:

http://afigures.com/g/?mode=view&album=200...ize=800&start=0

Maybe they didn't release it. It was shown at one of the cons this past year. I know it never made it to Canada.

Anyhow, good news!! It won't be till later that we see these in the stores!! Whew, I'm stilll realing over ROTS figures, this would have hurt too soon!!!

Oh and anyone know if these are going to be straight repaints???

As far as that Goliath B-A-F, wouldn't he be just a tad too big?? Or just right?? I would love to see him regular Antman, and his lil mini counterpart!! That would be awesome!!! Fin Fang Foom could be a great possibility as well!! What with so many figures!!

Unless they give us two standard B-A-F figures!!!!! Whoa!!!