New Bk Toys

Julian Hellstrom

Guest James31278
I got a Darth Vader.  Mission Accomplished.

whats the button do?..

When you push it the Vader figure emits his trademark life support breathing sound.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm not all of them are though, if you'res is I suggest you try a different one or try asking /talking to the manager .... could just be some stuck up employies tryn to stick it to ya :)

Well... luckily I worked at BK many years ago and two of the managers from those days still work there and remeber me. So as long as one of those managers is working I am in good shape. If one that I don't know is working... well then that is another story.

MInes not this time ... they did last time but then so did everyones ... Personaly I hate BK because of that ... I'll never go there again if I can help it after they are done with starwars... F***ers made you buy food to ge the toys... what bs :S

What makes it worse in my eyes is that these Star Wars promos seem to be the only ones they have had these sorts of rules. When I worked there they NEVER had any rules like this... so it makes this all the lamer.

How ever ... whats vader do?!!

Is the button suppose to do something on him, cause it does nothing on mine :( I think its broken :(

Mine had the same problem. I even went back and got another one... then the one I thought was broken started working :)

Try putting that tab back in and pulling it out. The battery seems to be the problem. Mine whenever you put the figure down on the table hard it stops during the breathing.

But it works fine now.

BINGO!!! As an misb kinda guy I didn't even know there was a tab!! SO COOL!

Now I gota find me another vader!

Do any of the other toys do anything this cool??!

"Hate to say it... but BK was stupid with that promo (and they look to be the same with this one). The "official" rule for last time was one toy with a kids meal or you can get a value meal and then buy two. They should have just let people buy as many as they wanted without having to buy any food... then the would not have this huge overstock (at least not as much)."

My Bk let me buy as many toys and watches without any crappy cholesterol food.

I only need the last four and any more Stormies I can find.

go to burger king's at night......like 8,9 10 o'clock......don't try and go hassle the employeess about toys when there in a rush to make foood.....go when the night staff of highschool students are there....the jedi mind tricks all work on them and if your nice they will get you darths

i just got my 2nd one

and if one bk that you go to is run by wankers go to another one.....just about everybody lives close to 5 or 6 of them........find a bk that likes you @hmmm@

I completed my set just recently. (Was also able to grab another Vader because the set the box of Bail Organa on counter and I saw him.) What is this I hear about the Yoda watch being shortpacked and "rare"? I have 2 of them, but is this true? I only heard the employees at one BK mention anything about this and was wondering if it was true. Anyone know?

i need

-arc170

-r2d2

-vader

• 2 weeks later...