Sin City Color Miho

Wandye

So I finally got around to opening the figure up and plus it's just an awesome fig, I love it, for it's looks, now for some negatives that had me cry.

1) Can't get her to stand straight up, there's a bend in the lower lef that causes the figure to tip to the left, I have her set up propped against a tv so not to fall over.

2) This one hurt, one of the accesories is 2 arrows, little hard to pull slide out, so I cut the plastic around the arrow and when i went to pull it out the arrow sheared in half, 2nd arrow is fine but 1 arrow is broken and i can't find the one half of it i've looked on the floor and everything. Oh well at least this fig is for my collection.

At least I can keep my Black and white Miho in the package.

Haha..got the same prob with my color Miho. Yes, the standing issues are pretty universal with this figure. Haven't found one board member whose Miho could stand without fail.

And one of my arrows broke in two also. I luckily didn't lose the other half and super-glued them together.

I have both Miho's standing up pretty well. It just took some time to play with and find the right positioning for the stand. Both figures have the peg inserted in the front foot facing forward. (half of the front foot is hanging over the edge of the stand). It seems to feel well balanced and not tipping over. Its pretty upright.

A solution for you, if you have problems, is to simply double stick tape the bottom of the foot to the stand. It will work if your figure seems balanced enough but doesnt feel stable enough to hold it.

• 2 months later...

All of the Sin City toys that I have is Marv from the first series and thats all that I need. Marv is my favorite character from Sin City and due to the lack of unarticulated features, I can't do much with him, so he's just on display.

Nuff Said