11-01-05 Star Wars Hauls!!!

JoeRhyno

except you star kid, you have your own thread @smilepunch@

I just got back from a mad SW shopping spree... I blame my cousin!!! He was supposed to get me RotS... but I found out the stuff on the walmart DVD was just these lame videos they played at walmart, so...

I ran off to Target... and there my adventure began...

Target:

Revenge of the Sith DVD w/ coin(widescreen)

Star Wait DVD

Best Buy:

Unleashed Vader Exclusive(good thing I never bought that Vader)

Star Wars: Battlefront II for xbox(I gave in :( )

Free Best Buy Lithograph with BF:II purchase

Wal Mart:

Revenge of the Sith Clone 3-pack x2

That's it... I didn't see any new figures besides the Dark chocolate Wookie, the silver Niemodian guy and Bly & Gree...

So... what did you get???

I don't think I'm going to get the DVD as a better version will be out eventually. Wasn't exactly my favorite movie...

However if you want to include 10-31-05, I had to run to Wal-Mart for some printer paper as I had a paper due in 30 minutes with nothing to print it on.

Anyway, whenever I go out to get something at Wal-Mart I always end up checking the toy section, sometimes even before I get what I was supposed to. They have been terrible with Star Wars figures, 30 open pegs with like 5 figures sitting on them for weeks. Well finally they opened a case and I scored a Gree, Bly, and 2 green clone commanders. I had never seen the previous 2 at any store so that was cool.

I dunno if I should leave them moc or open them, I'm thinking open.

Force Battler Yoda

Target Exclusive Yoda Cup

Commander Bly

dvd

target coin

best buy litho

best buy unleashed vader

3 packs from walmart

tru holo palpatine x9

However if you want to include 10-31-05, I had to run to Wal-Mart for some printer paper as I had a paper due in 30 minutes with nothing to print it on.

@loll@ LOL @loll@

Are you laughing at my misfortune?

*Still self proclaimed King of procrastination when it comes to.... everything* #US1#

i got the WM dvd with crappy bonus disk (luckily it wasnt on sale so i got my employee discount. 18 total is much easer to let go of), i got the clone 3 pack, and i found the #3 Yoda for the first time in months. hes a surprisingly good figure, even tho he doesnt have a cane. im sure i can find an extra tho.

Nothing yet.... will hit em up tonite ;)

You have a pic of that exclusive Unleashed vader?

this figure is kick ass.. he's in this huge clear.. um.. cylinder/tube, lol... not a regular card.. looks awesome.. I usually open my stuff, but he's staying in his tube in the center of my unleashed collection!!!

do a quick search on ebay, lol... I 'm sure he'll come up.

I went to 2 other Best Buys cause my cousin and friend both want one, and they didn't get their shipments... that sucks.

Guest James31278

I picked up ROTS from Target with Golden Coin instead of the Bronze regular coin. I also had alot of hotwheels with that. The Anakin with Dooku saber pink blade variant. I already have all the FX sabers.

Tacticle Ops Trooper x 9

this is why people like me can't find this figure for crap. i know there are lots of army builders out there, but can't you give guys like me a chance to get our requisite ONE figure before you go and buy up NINE of them?!

Actually I probobly would have left some except that there was a known scalper heading towards there and I didn't want to give him the satisfaction. Plus I didn't keep all of them I gave 3 away to a friend of mine.