Toiletmonkey1

Happy Halloween!

okay this is a quickie i threw together for ya guys!

TM & Fro-joe Meet Frankenstien!

on a mission some where in England?? our hero's find themselves on gaurd duty ....Again!

hw1.jpg

hw2.jpg

hw3.jpg

hw4.jpg

hw5.jpg

hw6.jpg

oh come on i made this start to finish in 8 minutes!!!!

TM ;)

Pretty cool TM! I like the Frankenstein figure. Happy Halloween to ya! My 3 yr. old went as Darth Vader.

@loll@ .......................... @loll@ ............... TM we need a BIG LONG dio!!!!!!

Draven

hehehe! glad youo liked it guys! like i said i just threw it together real quick because there was no halloween thread????

normally somebody puts up a thread sayin "happy halloween" but not this year? so i thought i would, this dio aint very good maybe i need VH to punch it up for me?

Draven my wife keeps sayin the same thing... only she doesnt use the word Dio? hehe!

TM

Hahah nice ! :)

Is this all the love i get after workin halloween for you guys? you guys suck! i cant come up with a Masterpiece in 8 minutes!

well....not on a dio anyway! ;)

TM

You're awesome baby!!!

Of course you knew I'd say that anyway, but it's true!

sorry, didn't see this yesterday, I was busy trick or treating, the ratio of laughs per time spent on it tops any Adam Sandler movie. though now you are forced to provide us dios for every holiday. TM trying to cut the turkey but cuts the cheese, Fro Joe losing his Chistmas spirit, TM afraid to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap for a picture...