Battle Convoy (laser Prime)

OB1Killa

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This.... would be very sweet if they did him all up in g1 convoy style!!

Which I hope to hell they do!! Either way I'm getting em , I love this toy!

But once again, do em nice & proper /g1 style like he should be!!! Fans will go gaga for him then!!

G2 Reissues are coming up!!! I hated some of the headmasters, pretenders, victory, why this crap?

Oh I hope they do! Sure there are some bad ones but allso some good ones in the mix as well!! just like g1 stuff ala wheelie :P gota take the good with the bad!

IF they do HM & pretenders & such we could get some great stuff!

Chromedome, metal hawk ect!

Next thing you know, Takara will reissue the Beast Wars... :(

hasbro are already doing that :P

I dunno about you but I want re-issues of old broken toys that are hard to find good shape anymore.

like wheeljack!! and sunstreaker, mirage!!!! without having to pay several hundred dollars.

Great, I could use an original coloured one in good nick to add to my army. I have Scourge (Hasbro), and my custom G1 Laser Prime, and Laser Magnus:

mag4.jpg

mag7.jpg

Not too bad. I think when people talk about the best Prime molds they tend to forget about this one. His bot mode is near perfect with awesome articulation. His trailer/base is also pretty good.

Hopefully the reissue will make the originals a lot easier to find in great condition at bargain prices.

I just wish they should of sticked with G1 until they were done, then do whatever they wanna do....

Dinobots, Constructicons, sunstreaker, wheeljack, all these are more important to me than anything else that is being reissued...

Well, I certainly wasn't expecting this to be reissued yet, but from all accounts, it's getting a release similar to Predaking, Galvatron, and Star Convoy. As such, I can dig it and live with it. Depending on how my funds are and what the color scheme will end up looking, I may go for it.....though if it doesn't come with that "Pure 90's"-esque sticker for the trailer, no dice.

I think this is a neat idea, but I hope its not released in the TFC series. I think it would fair better as a stand alone ala Predaking. Reason being I still want my darn Sunstreaker!!!! Anywhoo, I'll be getting him because the mold rocks, and if the sword lights up like the original, I'm gonna cream in my pants. @loll@

Well, I certainly wasn't expecting this to be reissued yet, but from all accounts, it's getting a release similar to Predaking, Galvatron, and Star Convoy. As such, I can dig it and live with it. Depending on how my funds are and what the color scheme will end up looking, I may go for it.....though if it doesn't come with that "Pure 90's"-esque sticker for the trailer, no dice.

I would have to definitely think it wont be part of TFC. The box for the original is a big one.

Great, I could use an original coloured one in good nick to add to my army. I have Scourge (Hasbro), and my custom G1 Laser Prime, and Laser Magnus:

mag4.jpg

mag7.jpg

SEE RIGHT THERE!! Thats the SHAIT I am talking about guys! THey can even do his trailer all g1 styled with a s tripe on it & what not too! I really hope takara does not let us down with this one ... or at least we get some kinda ehobby like it...

That IS a weak reissue, I mean, why not make some for sure money makers like, Overlord, Dezaurus, Metalhawk, Dai Atlas, or more G1 combimers

Geez, people, LIGHTEN UP...

One, people have been hard-pressed to find an affordable one of these, and here it is, minty fresh.

Two, just because it's a G2 reissue doesn't mean that "O NOES, G1 REISSUES GONE NOW!11!one"

Just chill. Don't like it, don't buy, and don't bring it down for the people who do like it. :D

I'm happy about this because I bought LR Prime during Cybercon 03 but when I gave up my collection to my friend he stepped on him and broke part of the trailer and the wheels on the feet. While he was my pride and joy, I was able to salvage thanks to Scourge. Now that LR Prime is being reissued, I get a minty new one. I may nee dto get two! @smilepunch@

That IS a weak reissue, I mean, why not make some for sure money makers like, Overlord, Dezaurus, Metalhawk, Dai Atlas, or more G1 combimers

Geez, people, LIGHTEN UP...

One, people have been hard-pressed to find an affordable one of these, and here it is, minty fresh.

Two, just because it's a G2 reissue doesn't mean that "O NOES, G1 REISSUES GONE NOW!11!one"

Just chill. Don't like it, don't buy, and don't bring it down for the people who do like it. :D

i know, but they're wasting spots for good G1 goodness re-issues!

mag7.jpg

Damn those are AWESOME, I would Hasbro or Takara to do those repaints....I wouldnt care what line. :D