Wohoo

synch

I'm getting my ehobby pax/starconvoy in soon , & oh yea, predaking & some other stuff too :P Should all be here next month some time maybe around the 20th or so :D I sooo can not wait!

Oh yea some bt's & reissuses & things in the stuff too...

& I'm finaly gona have enough/decent stuff to make a certain display on my shelf soon too I can't wait to do that either though I'm gona feel like such a geek for doing so @loll@

I don't know if I'm ever going to worry about getting Star Convoy. I DO want to get Predaking before it gets impossible to find again. Hopefully, I won't have to wait too much longer before I can get one.

I only had a few of the Takara book reissues and I had to sell those recently. @grumpy@ I was SO far behind on those that I don't know if I ever would have been able to catch up on them anyway. Perhaps when things get better for me I can look to buy them in lots and finally have a nice collection of them but I'm not holding my breath.

I think I'm content to stick mostly with Alts and Cybertron for now. Plenty of good stuff yet to come so I have no complaints.

I don't know if I'm ever going to worry about getting Star Convoy. I DO want to get Predaking before it gets impossible to find again. Hopefully, I won't have to wait too much longer before I can get one.

I only had a few of the Takara book reissues and I had to sell those recently. @grumpy@ I was SO far behind on those that I don't know if I ever would have been able to catch up on them anyway. Perhaps when things get better for me I can look to buy them in lots and finally have a nice collection of them but I'm not holding my breath.

I think I'm content to stick mostly with Alts and Cybertron for now. Plenty of good stuff yet to come so I have no complaints.

How can you get behind on the Takara reissues? DDAAMMM dogg, you gonna pay almost 3 times as much when you finally decide to get em....

I'd deffinitly get predaking while you can ...

starconvoy too since he is limited ... SC was made / to fill out preorders only soo... I duno how many were made of each though ...

Kup rocks.

The box SUCKS.

But predaking is worth the price now... saw that boxset at Botcon for $125.00 was tempted since the one I ordered from Digitaltoys.com looked like it was opened before it got in my hands....

But didnt' want to tell the wife I spent mo $$ on TRFmers i didn't need :(

synch are you keeping star convoy misb?

I leave all my japanese stuff misb, too expensive to open :) if I brought an extra then I'd open one but other wise naw ... SIdes theres allmost no point in opening starconvoy, specialy when he looks hella nice in the package :D

plus ... I got a loose KO allready :P I'll just display him in robot mode next to the misb one ;)

im NOT

ill keep orion pax misb :P

damn

i still got prowl's predaking

i should drop it off one of thes days :o

poor predakingless prowl! :(

Congrats synch. I'm getting my SC's in soon too. I ordered two of them so I can open one and not feel guilty. @loll@ Actually I have quite a haul coming in with 2 Perceptors, 2 Kup and Wheelies, 2 orion Pax sets and of course 2 Star Convoys. #US1# By the way Madman, if I were you I'd buy Predaking now. I bought one when he first came out and the set is just gorgeous! I was thinking of getting a second set to keep MISB and noticed his price has dropped at most stores. Get him now before he sells out man! #US1#

I don't know if I'm ever going to worry about getting Star Convoy. I DO want to get Predaking before it gets impossible to find again.  Hopefully, I won't have to wait too much longer before I can get one.

I only had a few of the Takara book reissues and I had to sell those recently.  @grumpy@ I was SO far behind on those that I don't know if I ever would have been able to catch up on them anyway. Perhaps when things get better for me I can look to buy them in lots and finally have a nice collection of them but I'm not holding my breath.

How can you get behind on the Takara reissues? DDAAMMM dogg, you gonna pay almost 3 times as much when you finally decide to get em....

Well, I got the first 2 when they came out, after that they always seemed to come out at times where I couldn't afford them and they simply piled up to the point where I just didn't bother to try catching up. By the time I missed Prime and Megs I kinda just said to hell with it.

Besides, that's a lot of money to spend on figures that would just end up in storage boxes for an indeterminate amount of time. I've had a hard enough time keeping up with all the current stuff.

If I can afford to ever go back and get the reissues, I will, but I'm not going to worry much about them if I can't.

Madman, just get the main figs... like op, megs, gal, soundwave, blaster,... the rest are still cheap to get....

I was getting behind too, but only a few figs... but im cuaght up now except for the wheelie kup figs.... i still cant' make myself buy that set since the art work is CRAPOLA!

I got my two Star Convoys the other day. He rocks. I could only afford to buy one Orion Pax though. Hopefully he won't skyrocket in price before next Feb/Mar so I can get him with my income tax money.

I'd be caught up with my TFC collection if my order for Blitzwing and Soundblaster would ever get here. I ordered it shortly after SB came out and I'm still waiting.

Madman, just get the main figs... like op, megs, gal, soundwave, blaster,... the rest are still cheap to get....

I was getting behind too, but only a few figs... but im cuaght up now except for the wheelie kup figs.... i still cant' make myself buy that set since the art work is CRAPOLA!

some times it hard to tell what the main stuff is though....

I mean ...

just look at

minibots

astrotrain

blitzwing

ect

Though I think some of the reasons behind these are that hasbro has not put them out them selfs ... so who knows how the rest of the reisuses will go seeing as how hasbro is not or at lest does not seem to be doing them anymore all collecters may just flock to the japanese ones thus rasing the prices on all of them ...

some times it hard to tell what the main stuff is though....

I mean ...

just look at

minibots

astrotrain

blitzwing

ect

Though I think some of the reasons behind these are that hasbro has not put them out them selfs ... so who knows how the rest of the reisuses will go seeing as how hasbro is not or at lest does not seem to be doing them anymore all collecters may just flock to the japanese ones thus rasing the prices on all of them ...

I know.,... those minibots set have tripled!! I can't believe it.... I guess rumored been that they won't reissue those for a while, hu? @hmmm@