Voting Has Begun For The Top 32 Covers Of All Time

CLAM

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that ALL X-men covers won.. (especially both Dark Phoenix covers).. She isn't even that popular,

Says who, you? I mean maybe you don't like her, but a lot of people do....clearly.

A lot of people like Daredevil. They could have bumped one of the 20 or so X-Men covers to give him a shot, don't you think? No, out of 32 choices, more than half are X-Men covers, or covers featuring X-Men. I know Toy Biz likes to milk the cow, but they need to realize they have a whole barn full of cows; no need to milk just one.

Lame choices, lame voting system, lame turnout. Like I said, at this point I'm just hoping that this leads to a product that totally redeems my feelings on the matter.

I hate that ALL X-men covers won.. (especially both Dark Phoenix covers).. She isn't even that popular,

Says who, you? I mean maybe you don't like her, but a lot of people do....clearly.

no.. actually I kinda do like her.. but she might be my 200th favorite Marvel character @lol@

its looking like she is one of the top 10 favorite characters, and clearly, she is not.

I think people are just hoping for a wide release Dark Phoenix figure because they missed her the first time (and then again with the Best of Wave).

I like Dark Phoenix, but I would prefer some AoA figures or Jim Lee styled ones - HUSH was a damn good Jim Lee line so why can't we have Marvel versions of Lee art?

Aw, Wtf? The Doctor Doom cover from secret wars didn't make it? Blasphemy

Yeah, and a whole bunch more of cool covers....I'm an X-Fan, but Marvel really overkilled with the X-Covers

MAN!!!!!!!!!!

what a bunch of crap... look at the stupid ass covers that made it to the final 8!

I can't for the life of me, understand how anybody thinks that these are 8 of the best covers in Marvel history... I would only put X-men #1 in the top 100, all the others are stupid.

It's all X-crap, other than Ultimates #1 (which is worse)... But even at that, they aren't picking the best X-covers.. I can't believe Astonishing #7 beat X-men Alpha!

oh well, thanks everybody for not voting I guess @lol@

vote for the least crappy cover

X-Men are cool an all...but c'mon, do we have to put up with all the finalist being x-related! Damn! Why can't we get a cool Kree Skrull war Avengers cover or a Secret Wars cover in there somewhere. Man I really hate when the masses all vote the same thing.

C'mon folks, we need Marvel to add a little variety to their stock...NOT JUST X_MEN!!!! :angry:

Since I know a lot of you aren't #1 X-Men fans so PLEASE, vote for the Astonishing X-Men covers (Team shots) so that we can get Emma Frost and Kitty Pryde, as well as Astonishing Cyclops

X-men: Phoenix - Endsong #1 - Would be kinda cool to get a better Dark Phoenix, so I wouldnt mind if that one won. :wub:

Uncanny X-men #136 - we have all those characters in those same suits (other than Storm), and I dont think anyone wants another Prof. X in a wheelchair. @hmmm@

Astonishing X-men #1 - Could be a cool set :)

X-men #1 - would be an expensive box set, but if done right could be way AWESOME. :wub:

Ultimates #1 - I'm not really sure about this one. :unsure:

Incredible Hulk #340 - Thanks, but no thanks @smilepunch@

Astonishing X-men #7 - Would more or less be the same as Astonishing X-men #1 :)

Astonishing X-men #6 - Could be cool if Toybiz gave Colossus a chrome finish :)

Well that's how I see them.

X-Men are cool an all...but c'mon, do we have to put up with all the finalist being x-related! Damn! Why can't we get a cool Kree Skrull war Avengers cover or a Secret Wars cover in there somewhere. Man I really hate when the masses all vote the same thing.

C'mon folks, we need Marvel to add a little variety to their stock...NOT JUST X_MEN!!!! :angry:

That's democracy for ya. @loll@

I am all for X-Men winning

glad the covers beat out any other covers that are non-x-related,

but maybe it would have been fairer had they only done ONE X-Men category, ONE avengers category, ONE F4 category, ONE Spider-Man category, etc...

I am all for X-Men winning

glad the covers beat out any other covers that are non-x-related,

but maybe it would have been fairer had they only done ONE X-Men category, ONE avengers category, ONE F4 category, ONE Spider-Man category, etc...

I'm really not sure it would make a big difference, I mean at the end of the day people had the opportunity to vote for anything other than X-men and well the vast majority liked X-men stuff.

And I wondered why there was so much X-hate around, it's cause of people like you who ruin stuff like this with 7 out of 8 choices ending up being X-Men. It's sick. @smilepunch@

I voted Astonishing X-Men.

Then I voted for Ultimates, even though I like them, the real reason I chose this one was just because I wanted to make a stand against this X-exclusiveness.

I'd rather have the Astonisher X-Men over Ultimates, but if Ultimates makes it to the finals, which you X-Fans won't lest happen, I'll vote for it just out of spite.

well what would you have me do? vote for some characters i dont even like?

hey it's vote once a day, just like everyone else

but please don't vote for something else out of spite, we X-fans need Emma and Kitty

well what would you have me do? vote for some characters i dont even like?

hey it's vote once a day, just like everyone else

but please don't vote for something else out of spite, we X-fans need Emma and Kitty

Well us avengers fans still need an iron m..a cap...a.....hulk? No, lets see, not hawkeye, or Black Widow, oh! I know, We need a Wasp and quicksilver!...Oh wait those are in the next two waves huh? Well we still need a giant man, and could I get away with Scarlett Witch?

....OK, maybe you have a point. @loll@

You vote each day! I've only voted once each time. @loll@

OK, can someone please verify if this poll is for a diorama of 6' scaled ML figures or for the tiny statue dioramas like the FF/Moleman one? If it's for the 6'scale line, then great. If it's for the statue dios then forget it! Also, if it's for the 6' scale, why are so many of you voting for comic covers that we already have figures of? The smart thing to do would be to vote for covers that feature characters we haven't gotten as figures yet, don't ya think? Like the Masters of evil dogpiling Hercules "Avengers"cover where evil Goliath whoops Hercules. Just my 2 cents, but that would make for an awesome diorama complete with a BAF evil goliath, the wrecking crew, Tiger shark, Mr Hyde & Hercules! 8 characters that have never been made by TB in one great boxset!

herculesvsMOE.gif

I don't know when it started, but I just voted for the round 3 (Semi-Finals). My choices were:

Western Conference Championships = X-men: Phoenix - Endsong #1

Eastern Conference Championships = Astonishing X-men #7 (I didn't vote for this issue in the Thanos Division, though. I voted for Giant Size Spider-woman #1.)

Looks like on Nov. 16th voting for the Finals begins.

I like Dark Phoenix, but I would prefer some AoA figures or Jim Lee styled ones - HUSH was a damn good Jim Lee line so why can't we have Marvel versions of Lee art?

because artist inspired figures SUCK! that is one of the main things wrong with DCD...

NO artist inspired waves for ML, ever! I like how they can all fit together

I'm shocked that X-Men Alpha didn't win....that's asinine how Astonishing X-Men beat it...I like Astonishing, but the covers they had weren't nearly as cool as the Alpha cover

Oh well - at least the Ultimates made it.

I'm voting all the way for X-Men #1 and Ultimates, but I have a feeling that Astonishing X-Men will win

because artist inspired figures SUCK! that is one of the main things wrong with DCD...

NO artist inspired waves for ML, ever! I like how they can all fit together

I feel the same way, the fact that so many DCD figures can't work together really bugs me, and has made me pass on a lot of their figures. For teh most part all the Marvel Legends figures work together, which I like, and hope never changes.

I actually like X-men.. but not any of the covers up there..

the AOA cover should have won, at least it is something different

I mean the costumes CLAM - not the fitting in - I want them all to fit in but I'd like some of the Jim Lee costumes...the Cyclops from the X-Men Classics line hardly fits in scale with ML

I'm voting all the way for X-Men #1 and Ultimates, but I have a feeling that Astonishing X-Men will win

I'm 100% with you man, I would love to see X-Men #1 win, but yeah, I kinda feel Astonishing X-Men have an extremely good chance of winning....but I guess that wouldnt be bad either.