• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked:

1st set: Dark Phoenix

2nd: Sabes vs. wolverin

3rd: Astonishing x-men

4th: the wraparound x-men one (x-men #1?)

heheeheh i pick those as well.

Same here, X-men #1 all the way, Jim Lee, Jim Lee, Jim Lee. They need to buy him back. On the other side....

Ultimates #1

Captain A #241

X-Men Alpha

Wolverine #31

This is what i wanted, What ever happened to Whilce Portacio?

xf065.jpg

His sister died of cancer in the 90s when he was about to come out with Wetwork. He tried to come back about 3 years ago but his work was not on time and the motivation was not there anymore. He re launched Wetworks again but it got cancelled.

Kingpin Division: Amazing Spider-man #122

Magneto Division: Uncanny X-Men #213

Otto Octavius Division: The Incredible Hulk #181

Mysterio Memorial Division: The Ultimates #5

As much as I'm underwhelmed by the selection of covers, I was still hoping to cast a vote. I find it incredibly sad that the bracket that was supposed to end today is still open, while the one that was to open is closed. Way to keep up with your own system there, Marvel!

So let me get this straight. They have a Cloak and Dagger up there but they don't have that Spider-Man cover where he's walking down the alley away from the reader, his Spidey suit abandoned in the garbage can with the words "Spider-Man No More" or something like that. A cover which they basically based a whole plot element of the Spider-Man 2 movie around? I don't get it.

It wont let me vote for the eastern conference division. Any one else having problems.

I don't think Marvel has updated their site yet so the Western Conference is still the only one you can vote for.

It wont let me vote for the eastern conference division. Any one else having problems.

I don't think Marvel has updated their site yet so the Western Conference is still the only one you can vote for.

I guess that makes sense. I was just going by the dates listed above the brackets, and misread some of the comments. I thought people said they voted for the eastern bracket.

Guys the results have been posted for the Western Brackets....

These titles won"

Phoenix Endsong Cover

Uncanny X-Men Cyclops holding Phoenix Cover

Astonishing X-Men #1

X-Men #1

You can now vote for the Eastern Brackets...

I voted for:

Ultimates

Cloak and Dagger

X-Men Alpha

Infinity Gauntlet

Guys the results have been posted for the Western Brackets....

These titles won"

Phoenix Endsong Cover

Uncanny X-Men Cyclops holding Phoenix Cover

Astonishing X-Men #1

X-Men #1

The Phoenix Endsong Cover #1, and X-Men #1 are both very cool. Dark Phoenix is one of my fav characters so it would be kinda cool if they made her with a better body and a great base that doesnt seem so small and cheap....but I'm not sure how many people want to see her remade?

X-men #1 would make a great box set, with maybe;

ML 5 Repaint Colossus (chrome finish)

ML 8 Repaint Storm (white or silver suit)

Retooled Iceman (white or semi-clear finish)

Retooled Magneto (new body)

ML 4 Gambit (faux letter jacket)

ML 4 Beast

Jean Grey (new figure)

Archangel (new figure)

Prof. X (with hover chair)

Rouge (new mold)

Would cost a lot of money but done right and I would get the set for sure.

okay, I just got done voting for round two..

Round 1 sucked.. I hate that ALL X-men covers won.. (especially both Dark Phoenix covers).. She isn't even that popular, what the hell?

None of the covers I voted for in round 1 made it..

for round two, I voted:

Avengers 1 (all 4 of those covers are lame though)

West Coast Avengers 1 (the wolvie/hulk cover is better though)

X-men Alpha (I hope this cover wins the whole thing)

Infinity Gaunlet 3 (although, I wouldn't mind if Colossus/Kitty won)

okay, I just got done voting for round two..

Round 1 sucked.. I hate that ALL X-men covers won.. (especially both Dark Phoenix covers).. She isn't even that popular, what the hell?

None of the covers I voted for in round 1 made it..

for round two, I voted:

Avengers 1 (all 4 of those covers are lame though)

West Coast Avengers 1 (the wolvie/hulk cover is better though)

X-men Alpha (I hope this cover wins the whole thing)

Infinity Gaunlet 3 (although, I wouldn't mind if Colossus/Kitty won)

You beat me to pointing out what a crock it is that all X-Men won. I'm not saying the X-Men don't have their fans or that they don't deserve them, but this is just ridiculous. In the other division, there is only one bracket that doesn't have an X-Men comic in it, but there is a cover with Wolverine on it... guess how I'm figuring this will end up?

Lame. Just horribly, terribly lame. I really hope this ends up in a kickass product, because this isin't starting out well at all.

I agree, but X-Men Alpha and the Jim Lee wraparound covers are both great and I'd be happy if those won. I just wish that there were fewer X-Men Covers and more of other heroes....I don't think Toy Biz felt that anything other than the "popular" characters would sell as well

I hate that ALL X-men covers won.. (especially both Dark Phoenix covers).. She isn't even that popular,

Says who, you? I mean maybe you don't like her, but a lot of people do....clearly.

You X-Fans butchered round one.

Round 2 picks

Ultimates

West Coast Avengers

X-Men Alpha

Infinity Gauntlet