Ml Gladiator Needs To Be Made Tb!

thanos0341

I'm sure wolvy's claws could cut Gladiator but after one slice I bet Gladiator would stay in the air & cut wolvy in half with his laser eyebeams or throw a few tons of debris on him & then finish him off with a few powerful haymakers! I agree this fight should happen in Exiles cuz it's like a what if comic which makes it so great cuz they can kill off tons of characters & it doesn't really affect the rest of the MU. I really hope the Exiles travel to the Shiar galaxy & confront Gladiator & the Imperial guard & Gladiator gets to thrash some Exiles booty!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see mimic kick glads butt :P LOL !

Ducks...

had to say it :D !!!!!!!

Allso, if wolverine did get a shot in at glad with his claws I'd say it would be a killing blow dude!

Like one slice of Wolvy's claws at any part of Glad's body is gonna put him down for the count? The guy can fly through outerspace unprotected so I seriously doubt Wolvy can do any real damage to Gladiator & Even if Wolvy stabbed him in the chest/torso area it wouldn't kill Gladiator cuz Shiar don't have the same physiology that humans have so his main vital organs may be totally different from humans. They don't have a pulse cuz that's how Gladiator fooled Supreme into thinking he killed him. Niether Cyke's optic blast nor Colossus strength can take Gladiator so Mimic would go down to Gladiator as well. Only heavy hitters such as Thor, Hulk, Hyperion, Phoenix, Hercules, etc can have any hope of taking out Gladiator . Gladiator is pretty much the MU version of Superman. Man, what I'd give to see a Marvel/DC Superman vs Gladiator crossover where they both bash each other's teams until it's just them 2 left facing off against each other.