Ml Gladiator Needs To Be Made Tb!

thanos0341

How this powerful warrior has not been made into a ML figure is beyond me. Gladiator has thrown down with just about every heavyweight hero in the MU & has given as good as he got & more often than not , he comes out on the winning end. He is a visually striking character & collectors & kids that know nothing about him would snatch him up when they see him on the pegs. Gladiator as a ML figure would sell like crazy! Here's some pics of the Shiar empire's greatest, most powerful warrior & some of his greatest battles & who he has thrown down with.

Gladiatorflexingmuscle.jpg

Gladiatorinflight.jpg

GladiatorvsSupreme.jpg

GladiatorvsHulk.jpg

GladiatortakesHulkintoorbit.jpg

GladiatorblastHulkwithlaservision.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude why do you keep posting soooooo many pics in all of these threads you make? Also could you resize them, they are really too big.

One pic per character is enough.

Please desist with creating a thread everytime that you feel that "Such and such certain character/(s) need(s) to be made". A single thread with all of your wants could be made, and hey, you could even update all yourself too everytime that you get that urge to "have such and such made into a Marvel Legend".....which kind of seems to be at least once a day. KTHNX.

Dude, I don't know how to downsize them, OK. If you or anyone does, feel free to do so. I post pics so people that are not familiar with the character's look or his powers can see how cool it would be if TB made a ML figure out of him/her. So many people here don't know certain characters from a hole in the wall unless they're Spidey/Wolvy/Hulk related that I figured I'd give them the visual lok of the character. That a crime on these boards?

I would rather have this Gladiator.

http://storage.msn.com/x1pHtie7xXg_8bMPf6t...OhLWEiuB6472_Ms

Were in serious need of DD Villains an he's a more classic and memorable one.

Ah thanks, but no thanks....I would pass on that.

But you wouldn't pass on a lame, one dimensional cosmic dude with a mohawk.....well ok, to each their own. Then again, I think most people would pass on "my" gladiator.

I guess you'd have to be an Xmen fan to want the "cosmic dude with a mohawk". @loll@

To the powers that be here. I am sorry to have become a bother with my post & pics. I will cease posting tons of pics from now on.

To the powers that be here.  I am sorry to have become a bother with my post & pics. I will cease posting tons of pics from now on.

Really appreciated man, one or two pics that are not too big is more than fine…but these big ones makes it hard to look through the thread.

Or you could put links to the pics, instead of posting the pics.

To the powers that be here.  I am sorry to have become a bother with my post & pics. I will cease posting tons of pics from now on.

Really appreciated man, one or two pics that are not too big is more than fine…but these big ones makes it hard to look through the thread.

I would if I could , but I have no idea on how to put links to the pics. Help?

I would if I could , but I have no idea on how to put links to the pics. Help?

It's very easy, even easier than posting pics. When you're at Photobucket.com looking at your photos just copy the 'URL' info and paste it in your post here.

It will look something like this;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/Snow...wman81/SMDP.jpg

I'd really like a mohawk Gladiator. I'd like a boxed set with a Dark Phoenix, Gladiator, Lilandra (or however u spell her name), her brother (forget his name, deken or something), and a few others from the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix saga, and then i'd like it to include a HUGE Phoenix bird display base. Yeah, that's MY 2 cents b-)

All right, it worked! Thanks for the info snowman81 & sorry for the large pics. I just didn't know how to post em smaller but now I do! Check out these awsome MOE Customs! Tell me a MOE wave wouldn't rock!