Score!!! (ross's Justice)

Skips

One of the cooler figures I scored this weekend for a good price!

varsupes1.jpg

Closeup --

varsupes2.jpg

Skip @can@

Congrats man, I really like that figure a lot....much more than the regular version. I think the normal version just looks too old, but this one doesnt make him look too old.

I saw one for $100 and was like WTF?

That's cool Skip - how much did you pay for him?

I paid $21.99 for him! :P

Jase - There were 2 threads when I posted this... :S I guess the other one got deleted or something! lol

Thanks guys! I love this figure! I hope I can find some protective case I can put him in because he just looks so cool! Any suggestions?

It's a good thing I hate Alex Ross, or I would of missed one of the funnier moments of the day, I just read the "I'm angry" part of the title and thought you got a bad paint job, then I went into the topic to see how bad, and when I saw your pictures I thought "Dear god, that's a terrible paint job on the head." and I could understand your anger, then I read snowman81's reply when he said Congratulations and realized it was supposed to be that way.

Well, it was funny to me.

hey how many comics did comic shops have to order to get this in?.. & In what months previews was it?!??! ...

Are they still able to order that many books & get the figure ? :S

That's cool Skip - how much did you pay for him?

I paid $21.99 for him! :P

Jase - There were 2 threads when I posted this... :S I guess the other one got deleted or something! lol

Thanks guys! I love this figure! I hope I can find some protective case I can put him in because he just looks so cool! Any suggestions?

car display cases, 1:18 " scale perhaps?.. or , other varias food/cort displays :S Hey its cheap & it works :S or quite literaly small fishtanks like that one g u does amsw.. or buy a cheap low graded AFA DCD figure that you WANT in from that same wave so it will fit the box, rip open the case & stick you'res in it!!

AFter all its all about just protecting the toy aye?..

heres how it would look

cd_1_b.JPG

:P

@loll@

or send in one of you're own , then you just open it & plunk it the new one ... personaly I wouldn't wana risk sending off that one anyplace, thats why I'm suggesting buying another graded one or getting another from that series graded

Hahaha I could use a case like that!

I did it...I bit the bullit.

I couldn't stand seeing this thread with those cool pics that Skipperbecks posted, so I eBayed myself an angry red eyed Supes for myself, cost me $56.00 cdn, better than the 2 local shops prices I found. Oh well, at least I've got one too...well soon anyways.

Thanks Skipperbecks for kickin' me in the arse, I really wasn't sure about getting it, till you posted. ;)

I did it...I bit the bullit.

I couldn't stand seeing this thread with those cool pics that Skipperbecks posted, so I eBayed myself an angry red eyed Supes for myself, cost me $56.00 cdn, better than the 2 local shops prices I found. Oh well, at least I've got one too...well soon anyways.

Thanks Skipperbecks for kickin' me in the arse, I really wasn't sure about getting it, till you posted. ;)

LOL Anytime bro ;) You won't regret it! It really is a beautiful piece!

$56 is alright too! :P @can@

dude go get it!!! if anything someone here will take it cough cough pardon me I've had a frog in my throat all day :P

$30 to me is a b it much though... this thing is not really rare at all , when you think about how many shops ordered a massive alot of justice #1 which you know was gon a be a HOT book from the get go aye @loll@

$30 USD or CDN?

I'd get it at $30 CDN for sure. A regular Justice Supes is already going for $20. :P

$30 USD or CDN?

I'd get it at $30 CDN for sure. A regular Justice Supes is already going for $20. :P

can you get me one ?.. What shape, I prefer as minty fresh as posable!

$30 cdn = good deal!

$30 USD or CDN?

can you get me one ?.. What shape, I prefer as minty fresh as posable!

$30 cdn = good deal!

Get you which one dude? I haven't seen another angry supes for $21 and I don't think I ever will.

arrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh...Just got my angry Supes today from eBay...damn post office couldn't have messed it up more if they tried!! Who knows, maybe they did!! If I knew how to post pics, I'd show you all the downside to eBaying. You should see this box, it's crushed, ripped and has been encased in about 3 inches thick of tape!! The fig was intact, but the "collectible" aspect of it is GONE!!! #WTF#

It looks like supes was so pissed that he's been trying to bust his way out of his plastic & cardboard prison. @ray@

I know what you're goona say, take him out and enjoy him loose, I already plan to...not that I have any choice. :angry:

It's just, when it comes to the cool variants/chase figs, I like to keep them carded. All others get opened and displayed (unless of course I run out of space).

Boy I am so :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: @supes@ :angry: :angry: :angry:

Oh damn bro... sorry to hear that! I hate ebay!!! ARGH!!!

Sigh... :( That stinks...