Hurricanes Suck

Neocaledonian

With Hurrricane Wilma approaching, we'll have to move further inland. A tad bothered that I have to leave most of my action figures collection behind to brave the coming storm. Probably will only be able to fit my MP-1 Convoy and couple of Binaltechs in my car for safe keeping. Moments like this sucks to have such a strong attachement for my material hoard. Have a safe weekend everyone :)

With Hurrricane Wilma approaching, we'll have to move further inland. A tad bothered that I have to leave most of my action figures collection behind to brave the coming storm. Probably will only be able to fit my MP-1 Convoy and couple of Binaltechs in my car for safe keeping. Moments like this sucks to have such a strong attachement for my material hoard. Have a safe weekend everyone :)

anything thats worth anything, or rare like misb g1s :)

MP ops & BTs' are a must lol :)

GLUCK!

crap like this sucks yes indeedy!

You've got insurance, right? I have renters insurance and have a seperate policy on all of my toys. When Rita was closing in on H-town, I had total peace of mind when I left. (....and went to Botcon)

Stay safe dude....take what you can but dont worry about whats left behind, as the old saying goes don't worry about things that are out of your control.

You can also pack a few in suitcases with your clothes. Just make sure their in whatever mode is the smallest.

Also, stay safe. Good luck. God Speed.

That is why I love having my own car, and also love living in a family with three vans in addition to my car. In an emergency I could most likely pack my entire 300+ piece collection into boxes, of which I actually believe I have enough of right this minute, and fit them all into my Mercury Grand Marquis, or at least throw some of them in one of the vans.

I don't really need to do that though. Don't get many hurricanes in Pennsylvania.

if you have 2 hours to spare, stick them all in big box and burry them outside in a rubbermaid container wrapped in a garbage bag. they'll be there when you come back, safe and sound :)

Leave the Cybertron figs behind... you can always find those when you come back....

Sorry to hear about that Hurricane, better to prepare now than too late....

Hope everything is fine...

If you have the time, you can pack them in plastic bins and put them in an elevated location. That would give you some peace of mind.

Thats what I was going to suggest.Plus duct tape them close to be more secure.

Dude I know how you feel I live in the Tampa area and Wilma still could move on up here

Hurricane Katrina destroyed everything I owned, my house,car, collectoins, everything, that is except my faith in people, We lived about 30 miles east of new orleans when it hit, now almost 2 months later I'm pleased to say that all is well, I've taken up collecting transformers again as well as g.i.joe, but for those of you out ther in the impact point for wilma, my prayers are with you all, may you be safe.

Till all are one!!!

Try renting a store room before a hurricane hits. They tend to be made of brick and tend to hold up well during major storms.

Hurricane Katrina destroyed everything I owned, my house,car, collectoins, everything, that is except my faith in people, We lived about 30 miles east of new orleans when it hit, now almost 2 months later I'm pleased to say that all is well, I've taken up collecting transformers again as well as g.i.joe, but for those of you out ther in the impact point for wilma, my prayers are with you all, may you be safe.

I am so sorry to hear that. It's rough rebuilding all over again.