Sigma Six Is Not Selling Well Is Store.

GTA Sith

Well looks like Hasbro new G.I. Joe line isn't selling that good anyway. There are many of these figure at my area TRU last week, and there are a few VvV figures left. The remainning VvV figures at still sale storng btw. The real season is that the price, some parent refuse to buy one because they don't want to a buy one 8 inch G.I. Joe figure for $15.00, but they did buy the 3/4 VvV one for her son. See Hasbro is going to screw G.I. Joe up with S6 and now we could see the return of the 3/4 figure back. I will still buy the DTS figures but no Sigma Sux!

"$15.00 Dollars" the where $17.00 + when I went to my Toy's R Us.@$@

I told any of my relatives if they bought me any thing for Christmas it had better not be Sigma 6 crap, if they wish to stay on my nice list. @pow@

It is sad to say that I have not been able to by any of that wave’s 1-3 stuff yet, and after seeing wave 3, I keep wishing for a Christmas Miracle. @merryxmas@

:OT:

Many people have been downing people for trashing Sigma 6. If you look at the title to this Forum it says and I quote "G.I.Joe a Real American Hero" not Sigma 6 Board. I believe we should create a Sigma 6 forum for those people who love Sigma 6. Therefore, the real fans of "G.I.Joe a Real American hero" can go on loving what we love most, and not that Sigma 6 Crap. :OT:

Have we all gone "insane" I believe we would buy crap if Hasbro put the name G.I.Joe on it. "O yeah" I guess that what they did with Sigma 6. “LMAO�

or YOU could A. act your age and not your shoesize

or b. just don't post in the joe forum anymore

i mean come on there are like what over 10000 topics in here and less than 50 of those are about sigma6 grow the 7734 up already, ignorance is bliss but your attitude @grumpy@

Do not make me go dig up my mom and tell on you. LOL

"Hey" I love you to man, and if I acted my shoe size it would be an improvement according to some of my family members.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I'm not really sure about that, and well that's coming from someone who hasn't bought even one Sigma Six figure.  Also I remember JayC saying something like ‘Sigma Six is Gijoe’ so it wasn’t going anywhere else on the board (not a direct quote).

I think you're right, but it doesn't stop anyone from continuing to make a case in favor of it. ;)

Interesting NEW topics are slowing down around here, as i think the Joe world is getting turned upside down on it's head, and taking it's toll on it, so old worn out topics keep getting regurgitated now and then, just to keep things lively.

A "SIGMA SUX" post seems to be a surefire attention getter, and racks up the reply numbers. @haha@

Gimme a couple of weeks..........I have a little plan of my own to make things "lively" again.............and NOT controversial, just lively.

You'll see.........its a surprise and there's enough folks here that have what it'll need to join in.

It makes for interesting reading, no doubt, but some of the logic used is..........so far out to lunch they may just as well ask for a dinner menu.

I'm trying to embrace the idea I've had, that toy collecting is more of an emotional reaction to things, than a logical one. Logic would ruin the whole thing, if you reasoned it out...logically. ^_^

This thread has been powered by the kinetic effects of knee-jerk reactions.

Its a renewable power source too because we'll always find people that are full of the OTHER word that spelled somewhat close to "spit".

@haha@

Without that sh@#...this place would be boring as hell! Look how much more hits and responses a topic like this generates over a post by somebody with a cool custom or awesome dio to share, something positive, they've worked hard on.

There's nothing to debate or really criticize in such posts, so that's why they get little activity for very long. When we all have a chance to empty out some of that "spit" we're ALL full of, we relish the chance and hence the long life of a post just like this.

I wouldn't want it any other way! ^_^

Haha....true, as long as thing don't get nasty, everything is cool by me.

It makes for interesting reading, no doubt, but some of the logic used is..........so far out to lunch they may just as well ask for a dinner menu.

That's true, everyone has their own twisted logic....which doesnt always seem sane to the rest of the world. :)

Gimme a couple of weeks..........I have a little plan of my own to make things "lively" again.............and NOT controversial, just lively.

You'll see.........its a surprise and there's enough folks here that have what it'll need to join in.

We need it man....bring it on! ^_^

DD say this #1 topic love you long time! @firedevil@

This thread has been powered by the kinetic effects of knee-jerk reactions.

Its a renewable power source too because we'll always find people that are full of the OTHER word that spelled somewhat close to "spit".

@haha@

Without that sh@#...this place would be boring as hell! Look how much more hits and responses a topic like this generates over a post by somebody with a cool custom or awesome dio to share, something positive, they've worked hard on.

There's nothing to debate or really criticize in such posts, so that's why they get little activity for very long. When we all have a chance to empty out some of that "spit" we're ALL full of, we relish the chance and hence the long life of a post just like this.

I wouldn't want it any other way! ^_^

Haha....true, as long as thing don't get nasty, everything is cool by me.

That's true, everyone has their own twisted logic....which doesnt always seem sane to the rest of the world. :)

to be normal is insane, and insanity is normal, that is why the world sorta works @hmmm@

Hmmm. On another board I read that people who were previously not into Joe are now buying S6 because they think it's pretty neat.

So, I will infer based on anecdotal evidence that S6 is selling well.

Can we change the thread title? :)

Yeah, but if you take the number of people who were previously into G.I.Joe, that aren't anymore, then Sigma Six has gained nothing in the collector community.

It will always be determined on what the kids are buying, and of that, I have NO idea! ^_^

The only thing that the word of people who were not into G.I.Joe before, but are NOW, because of Sigma Six proves, is that Sigma Six is not G.I.Joe....it's some other funkyass toy that only a G.I.Joe hater could love.

@smilepunch@

I'm trying to embrace the idea I've had, that toy collecting is more of an emotional reaction to things, than a logical one. Logic would ruin the whole thing, if you reasoned it out...logically. ^_^

No, I'm too emotional to reason things out.

Hold me.

No, I'm too emotional to reason things out.

Hold me.

We're collecting G.I.Joe toys! If you're too hung up on "reasoning" something out in that faction of your life....you's in big trouble, and probably DO need someone to hold you! @loll@

Many people have been downing people for trashing Sigma 6. If you look at the title to this Forum it says and I quote "G.I.Joe a Real American Hero" not Sigma 6 Board. I believe we should create a Sigma 6 forum for those people who love Sigma 6. Therefore, the real fans of "G.I.Joe a Real American hero" can go on loving what we love most, and not that Sigma 6 Crap. :OT:

Ahem, according to JayC's own descriptor for the forum

Talk about 3 3/4" & 12" G.I.Joe toys here.

Now if he would just update it to say:

Talk about 3 3/4"; 12"; and 8" GI Joe toys here.

All would be in harmony @smilepunch@

Is it a sexy party? I hope it's a sexy party.

Ahem, according to JayC's own descriptor for the forum

Talk about 3 3/4" & 12" G.I.Joe toys here.

Hahaha....you got him on that one. @loll@

I doubt there'd be much "harmony" even with the inclusion of that 8" title. ^_^

What would have to be ENFORCED, for harmony to take place, is an addendum to that, that indicates only positive "talk" about 3 3/4" 12" and now 8" G.I.Joes, is allowed as harsh and repeated criticisms, of one line over the other, on more than one or two occasions, by the SAME member, in MULTIPLE posts, is strictly verboten, since it can cause irreparable damage to other members feelings and their joyous sharing of good natured and fun opinions about their favorite toys.

@haha@

Is it a sexy party? I hope it's a sexy party.

"Sex Party" now that is a good idea. as long as we can get some Scarlet look a like's in.

I just don't belive that Hasbro have been this low on the 3/4 inch line for S6. It just a money making thing that will failed on it a**. I don't like the alway that figures look, and the 8 inch is not G.I. Joe too me, only the 3/4 and the 12 inch are the real G.I. Joe that I know for years. Hasbro doesn't care about DTC anyway but I would love to see TRU  get the DTC in there store ony because TRU have been support of G.I. Joe. I just don't like it then the real G.I. Joe fans are going for the S6 crap that not right at all, sorry Hasbro but no thank. BTW, that if I bashed everybody on here and called named. Would you like that or not.

Ok, let me get this straight....you like Sigma Six....but you don't like the 3 3/4" line, right? Oh this gets so confusing. @smilepunch@

I don't like Sigma Crap at all, and second I'don't see any of those figures selling in my area. I think DTC is much cheaper, and better looking then S6. I dislike it for that it stand for, and it just a slaped in the faces from the 3/4 figures fans out there.

Oh, I see. So you DO like Sigma, then. Got it.

I don't like Sigma Six fool! an you read that I said before I get midevil on here!

I just don't belive that Hasbro have been this low on the 3/4 inch line for S6. It just a money making thing that will failed on it a**. I don't like the alway that figures look, and the 8 inch is not G.I. Joe too me, only the 3/4 and the 12 inch are the real G.I. Joe that I know for years. Hasbro doesn't care about DTC anyway but I would love to see TRU  get the DTC in there store ony because TRU have been support of G.I. Joe. I just don't like it then the real G.I. Joe fans are going for the S6 crap that not right at all, sorry Hasbro but no thank. BTW, that if I bashed everybody on here and called named. Would you like that or not.

Ok, let me get this straight....you like Sigma Six....but you don't like the 3 3/4" line, right? Oh this gets so confusing. @smilepunch@

I don't like Sigma Crap at all, and second I'don't see any of those figures selling in my area. I think DTC is much cheaper, and better looking then S6. I dislike it for that it stand for, and it just a slaped in the faces from the 3/4 figures fans out there.

Oh, I see. So you DO like Sigma, then. Got it.

I don't like Sigma Six fool! an you read that I said before I get midevil on here!

OK! You like Sigma Six! I got it!

Jeez!

Sigma Six is probably selling well, but, i mean, it shouldnt be called gi joe. That tv show is THE FARTHEST THING from gi joe i have ever seen. I'm not saying this in a stereotypical way, but it is EXACTLY like watching Yu-Gi-Oh. Despite people saying that "not all anime is like that, and this wont be like that"...it is exactly like watching Yu-Gi-Oh. So, it will, like yu-gi-oh, and pokemon sell great for a while, and then all of a sudden die off, like those things always do. The fact of the matter is, its just a twisted marketing scheme by hasbro to get a larger fanbase with kids, and is NOT gi joe.

-saboteur

Dear lord, what the hell is happening here???? :rolleyes:

Sigma Six is probably selling well, but, i mean, it shouldnt be

called gi joe. That tv show is THE FARTHEST THING from gi joe i have ever seen. I'm not saying this in a stereotypical way, but it is EXACTLY like watching Yu-Gi-Oh.

Seriously, have you been under a rock??? I do not see any Joes running with trading cards, nor do I see any "Ancient Millenium" crap.So,never,ever, ever compare Sigma 6 to Yu-Gay-Oh.

Despite people saying that "not all anime is like that, and this wont be like that"...it is exactly like watching Yu-Gi-Oh. So, it will, like yu-gi-oh, and pokemon sell great for a while, and then all of a sudden die off, like those things always do.

Didn't you say something like this before?? Oh yeah, that stupid Yu-Gay-Oh argument. Just because 4KidsTV carries the show, it doesn't mean it's like Yu-Gay-Oh, so for the last friggen time, NEVER, EVER

compare Sigma 6 with Yu-Gay-Oh!!

Sigma Six is a blatant sell-out

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Oh my God, you are too damn funny. How in the hell is Sigma 6 a sell out?? In what capacity?

@spam@

The fact of the matter is, its just a

twisted marketing scheme by hasbro to get a larger fanbase with kids, and is NOT gi joe.

It is STILL G.I. Joe, because it has Duke, Snake-Eyes, Scarlett, Cobra Commander, and other favorites. It is still G.I. Joe, they market it under the G.I. Joe banner, so it definitely is G.I. Joe.