Sigma Six Is Not Selling Well Is Store.

GTA Sith

I work marketing for a major league baseball team, have an MBA in marketing and a BA is Mass Communications from UCLA, which is the most difficult undergraduate program to gain admittance into at one of the most difficult universities to be admitted to on the west coast, with an average incoming freshman gpa of 4.2 and SAT scores of 1500.

handclap.gif

yet you want to think your opinion as a collector is more valid than my experience and knowledge in the area of marketing and brand management.

I don't recall ever making such an assertion. You've been on the offensive since you first set foot in the discussion. I guess that would make you the one tootin' your OWN horn the loudest, over what you know, above and BEYOND what anybody else might know...especially me?

I still don't see how your education (as it is) gives you infallible insight into the minds of EVERY marketing agent in EVERY business..out there?

this thread is littered with my attempts to present you with marketing strategies and reasons for Sigma 6

Oh, your "litter" is definitely filling the thread alright! @haha@ Time to maybe take out the "trash" young man!

which you simply don't want to believe because to do so you would have to admit you don't know what you are talking about, which you will never do. the only thing worse than having no humility is being ignorant and having no humility.

This being RIGHT thing, is really proving to be a major issue for you ain't it? I'm perfectly fine with being called a blowhard, or being accused of not knowing what I'm talking about, because in truth, MAYBE I don't, but in truth, there's a chance that maybe I DO? If I make fairly feasible accusations and comments on what I think to be some issues or thoughts going on behind the scenes, with this OH SO IMPORTANT world of action figure collecting, (:rolleyes: yeah right!) then I'm only adding a position that others can agree with or disagree with, and that's about that. Prove me wrong with FACTS though, and not just your own brand of BS disguised in any higher education over mine.

that is why you are a blowhard. heck, you didn't even want to believe when I presented you with Hasbro's annual report what was in it because it contradicted your opinion, which you will never admit is wrong.

I read it, but what was in it that was suppose to prove your point?

I have vast knowledge of CMC, and you fit right into the category of someone who has no knowledge or merit and instead seeks to gain importance online by merely posting alot to gain reputation. you have nothing valid to say and never have. you don't interact, you flood the forums with post after post, and are merely popular for volume, not substance. that is all you are.

"I CAN FEEEEEL YOUR ANGER!" YOUR HATE ONLY MAKES ME STRONGER!"

@haha@ That's deep bruther...that's deep. Your likely passing your own agenda and goals onto me though, as I have no such attitude about my being here at TNI, but that seems to be something you've given much thought to.

I don't like Sigma 6. that is an opinion.

Sigma 6 is the repercussion of Hasbro bending to liberalism. that isn't an opinion, because it isn't a subjective matter. either Hasbro has or they haven't, which simply means you are right or wrong, but it isn't an opinion. it is either fact or not.

you can't defend being wrong as merely opinion.

Just like your opinion of me? Bet you think that's right don't you? You just want to have it YOUR way, and you feel that I'm putting a damper on your efforts to be regarded around here, as something of an insider to matters within the world of making and marketing G.I.Joes.

Kinda silly really! ^_^

so, all knowing collector, whip it out. let's see it.

"all knowing"...? That's not my department, that's yours! I just like G.I.joes and dislike Sigma Six, and like to chat about everything there is to chat about'em, and speculate right along with all the speculating being done by 95.9% of the rest of the non "all-knowing" fandom here, and leave the expert stuff to the rest like yourself.

blowhard.

babydance.gif

With all the name-calling, maybe it's just YOU that should be locked? Since everyone else, seems to be able to go with the flow, and be cool about it all?

you've never understood my position and continue not to. I've never defended Sigma 6 in any way, I've defended the reasoning behind it, right or wrong. I've never said Hasbro has made the right decision, just provided the reason why they made the decision they have. I've never attacked you for having an opinion, I've attacked the brick headed manner in which you simply want to defend your opinion instead of acknowledge that it might be wrong...in the face of evidence that proves it wrong.

you say Hasbro is against making a military toy, and people want a military toy, despite the fact that Hasbro has released a 12" toy for ten years that no one bought. how could taht be. how could Hasbro not make a military toy when they have, and no one buy it if they want it. your only defense is people may have not bought them because of the price point, but that doesn't address the fact that Hasbro has made the toy, because to do so would mean you don't know what you are talking about.

price point may be why nobody bought it, but that doesn't mean Hasbro didn't make them, which disproves your point. you have danced around your "wrong" opinion every time it has been proven wrong in this same manner, so you can spare me your righteous stance, as if I am being the jerk. I am merely calling you on how you are acting.

so you and your boyfriend cobrasaboteur can continue this tag team against me, it's very cute the way you two defend each other and give each other support. just know that because you two vocally oppose me doesn't mean that anyone agrees with you.

thread locked.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the question is are you even smart enough to understand what all those muti-sylable words mean when strung in conjucntion to form a sentence.

I don't know why you keep questioning people's intelligence when you're still not capitalizing correctly.

Gscbr, don't you know that your venomous tone is somewhat embarrassing? I mean, seriously, I'm embarrassed reading it. It's sad.

Now, you can commence to call me stupid. Or better yet: Spout your credentials again! I do so like it when people boast!

the question is are you even smart enough to understand what all those muti-sylable words mean when strung in conjucntion to form a sentence.

I don't know why you keep questioning people's intelligence when you're still not capitalizing correctly.

Gscbr, don't you know that your venomous tone is somewhat embarrassing? I mean, seriously, I'm embarrassed reading it. It's sad.

Now, you can commence to call me stupid. Or better yet: Spout your credentials again! I do so like it when people boast!

it's not a boast. VH questioned them, so I laid them out for him. in the face of expertise, no matter how minimum, one can either acknowledge it or ignore it. but when one chooses to ignore it, it shows their lack of reasoning, not the ego of the provider. fact is I am smarter, more educated, and have more experience in this matter than VH. all VH has done is exibited his ego and lack of humility, which has been my argument from the get go.

this is what it has come to. I don't find my venemous tone embarrassing. the truth can be an ugly thing.

by ignoring evidence that opposes his opinion and simply admitting he was wrong, VH has inherently ceased merely presenting his opinion as opinion and instead is presenting them as fact, supported by his expertise which is only based on his expert position as a post whore, not actuyal knowledge.

see, opinions can be wrong. I thought the Jets would beat the Broncos today. that was an opinion. I was wrong, based on what happened in the world independent of my opinion. VH believes this type of action cannot exist.

so you and your boyfriend cobrasaboteur

Damn. I didn't realize that Saboteur and VH were going out. I wonder how long they've been dating?

can continue this tag team against me,

Now wait, wouldn't that mean that all three of you are going out? I mean, if they're tag-teaming you, right? So that means it's a three-way. Maybe VH and Saboteur are non-exclusive? So then it would be, like, swinger-style? Pretty hot.

Seriously, enough with the latent homophobia.

just know that because you two vocally oppose me doesn't mean that anyone agrees with you.

Oh, no. I agree with them too. I just haven't been voicing it.

Now wait, wouldn't that mean that all three of you are going out? I mean, if they're tag-teaming you, right? So that means it's a three-way. Maybe VH and Saboteur are non-exclusive? So then it would be, like, swinger-style? Pretty hot.

Seriously, enough with the latent homophobia.

just know that because you two vocally oppose me doesn't mean that anyone agrees with you.

Oh, no. I agree with them too. I just haven't been voicing it.

what homophobia. I didn't say anything sexual. you are only reading into what I said. don't put words into my mouth.

fact is I am smarter, more educated, and have more experience in this matter than VH.

Sorry, buddy, that sounds like a boast to me.

all VH has done is exibited his ego and lack of humility, which has been my argument from the get go.

Is that what he's done? I dunno, man. I've been following all the posts. I think he's been spouting opinion... and, uhhh, leaving it mostly at that. I haven't seen him spout opinion and push it as fact.

And even if he is pushing opinion as fact, at some point you need to cut your losses and not get so heated. Life is too short. It's really not worth it.

this is what it has come to.  I don't find my venemous tone embarrassing.  the truth can be an ugly thing.

Dunno about this either. Arguments are meant to enlighten, not browbeat. If you're trying to debate, why not try to come to a place of undestanding, rather than spew all this negativity?

Gsbcr, I've seen you make some savvy posts that are clearly about enlightening people. But then I've also seen you spew some nastiness that is just about putting someone else down.

Dunno about this either. Arguments are meant to enlighten, not browbeat. If you're trying to debate, why not try to come to a place of undestanding, rather than spew all this negativity?

Gsbcr, I've seen you make some savvy posts that are clearly about enlightening people. But then I've also seen you spew some nastiness that is just about putting someone else down.

hard to come to an understanding when your opponent ignores truth to defend an opinion...which is iritating to me as an extremely logical person.

I don't have a problem with VH's opinion, it is the way he dishonestly defends his opinion in the face of evidence that proves his opinion wrong. to harken back to my above post, that would be like my believing the Jets beat the Broncos today, despite the fact that the audience watched it happen and it is posted on espn.com, simply because I didn't see it happen and don't believe espn.com. that would be dishonest and speak more of my line of reasoning, not the credibility of those who saw the game or espn.com.

what homophobia.  I didn't say anything sexual.  you are only reading into what I said.  don't put words into my mouth.

You're missing the satire.

so are you. that was the VH school of defense.

so are you.  that was the VH school of defense.

Just for the record, satire is a "literary work in which human vice or folly is attacked through irony, derision, or wit." --- Satire has a rich history and is a perfectly valid form of social critique and/or argument.

I saw your version of "satire," your suggestion that Cobrasaboteur and VH were "going out" thereby explaining their defense of each other. I guess I just didn't find it to be particularly ironic or witty. Rather, I thought it was more like 8th grade.

But once again, we're in the realms of opinion--- namely, mine.