What Do You Think Of Sigma 6 Ninja Showdown?

MaceWinduPreview

I was checking out the main page and we have a breakdown of the Sigma 6 Ninja Battles. I am not thrilled but I am not turned off either. They look like repaints and I would have preferred Kamakura or Slice and Dice, but alas, its just another snake eyes and storm shadow.

What? Hasbro putting out easy repaints of their most popular ninja characters in a two pack??? Who'da thought?!

I am buying it. I love how these things are packed with a DVD so people can know the characters. I am a waiter now and making good money. For Toys for Tots, I usually pick one line (GI Joe the last three years) and buy out the stores so I can donate to the children.

I am at a standstill now. I make great money now, and was considering making Sigma 6 my line of choice. If not that, I buy out all of the KB toys VvV 4-packs and split up the sets. Any thoughts?

What? Hasbro putting out easy repaints of their most popular ninja characters in a two pack??? Who'da thought?!

I am buying it. I love how these things are packed with a DVD so people can know the characters. I am a waiter now and making good money. For Toys for Tots, I usually pick one line (GI Joe the last three years) and buy out the stores so I can donate to the children.

I am at a standstill now. I make great money now, and was considering making Sigma 6 my line of choice. If not that, I buy out all of the KB toys VvV 4-packs and split up the sets. Any thoughts?

buy the KB stuff, it wont last long at those prices where Sigma Six will.

I like the donating part, lol.. I'm not sure about this, I mean, the last ones(12" and 5-pack) both went to mark down, so why do it again? Oooh, you get a DvD that will probably be the same episode in the season... oh well, Hasbro, I just hope it does well to help GI Joe in general.

If you stock up at KB, can you snag me some SE/S. Rat packs?

thanks...

-Joe

I was checking out the main page and we have a breakdown of the Sigma 6 Ninja Battles. I am not thrilled but I am not turned off either. They look like repaints and I would have preferred Kamakura or Slice and Dice, but alas, its just another snake eyes and storm shadow.

I purchased the previous 12" Ninja Showdown boxset to get the SpyTroops DVD included. If this Sigma Six version contains new animated footage, I'll reluctantly buy it but that doesn't seem to be the case. It looks like Hasbro just picked a random episode featuring a battle between Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow and that's not enough of an incentive for me.

OmegaHarbinger

Well I like the Silver Visor on Snake Eyes, and I could use another over the shoulder belt for Storm Shadow so he could actually carry more of his weapons, but those two things arn't worth 20 bucks. The rest is just a needless rehash with nothing really new to offer other then a pair of black pants.

If it goes on clearance for 5 bucks I might pick it up, but I'll pass other then that.

If it goes on clearance for 5 bucks I might pick it up, but I'll pass other then that.

Well...after the next 12 months (or so) of seeing this, and the Ninja Cycle, hog shelf space at Target and TRU stores, you'll likely get your wish.

^_^

Yeah, but the prices for Sigma Six are not condusive to customizing. I would rather spend another $40 on RAH stuff then S6. That is not to say I do not like it, just its expensive for a new and not as good item.

Anytime Hasbro releases anything Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow-related like this, I'm one of the reasons they do it. (lol) I fall for pretty much anything related to these two, and this cool set is no exception.

Well...after the next 12 months (or so) of seeing this, and the Ninja Cycle, hog shelf space at Target and TRU stores, you'll likely get your wish.

^_^

Hey, at least you get g.i.joes on the shelf. Canada gets forgotten about, as usual.

^_^

Hey, at least you get g.i.joes on the shelf. Canada gets forgotten about, as usual.

I thought the Sigma Six stuff was making it's way up there? @hmmm@

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. As usual we're left in the dark. I have yet to see Sigma 6 anywhere in Toronto at least. Anyone in Canada actually spot some yet?

If you stock up at KB, can you snag me some SE/S. Rat packs?

thanks...

-Joe

If ya still need one, hit me up Joe. I just so happen to get an extra one the last time I was in KB.

Oh, and back on topic, I'm not thrilled about this set. I'll probably just buy the DVD when TRU has it for $4.99 like the SpyTroops one. And I only want that one so that I can have a complete DVD collection.

I'm getting it!I like em a lot better or at least snake eyes with out the crapy colored s6 outfit/logo on :P

THE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US!!! VIPER HUNTER LIKES A SIGMA-6 TOY!!! AAAHHH!!! @smilepunch@

i don't really like ss, i didn't like the design for the og, and this one is really strange with the gray arms and then a black belt @hmmm@ se looks pretty good, i'll get the set just to customize and make them my way since i've the og, that way i don't mess those up