I Saw Toiletmonkey At

JoeRhyno

So I'm checking out the 1:18 cars and trucks, looking for a sweet tricked out ride for Destro and I see these cool cheep looking Hummvees that have a lil 4x4 in their back... so I pick it up.. and holy schnikies.. it comes with a Joes sized figure that looks like our very own... TOILETMONKEY!!!

okay... well, I dont know what he really looks like... but it looks like his figures he always makes of himself, lol...

So I do some diggin and there's like a whole line of these, a big huge red truck, and another truck(didnt' have that one though) and a boat...

They have "BASS PRO" on the box and I think it's a fishing company.. but.. next time you're in the toy aisle, look by the 1:18th vehicles and se if you can also.. see TM, lol...

I might get a truck and a boat.. so if I do, I'll post pics.. my only beef, if they look a little on the cheep side, more geared towards kids. I think they're only $10 though ;)

I saw TM at Walmart also, and when he recognized me, he made the strangest face and starting pointing and screeching at me! :o

invasion28ch.png

A bunch of folks, holding Sigma six toys, came running around each end of the toy aisle and started pointing and screeching at me as well! I was never so scared in all my life!

any pic's?and draven.... i'd whore myself out to lanard to get a desent action figure! ;) I'm just glad it wasnt the really really cheap knock off's labeled "ASS PRO" :o

TM

Bahaha..... @loll@

In all fairness VH....you wearnt wearing any pant's!

That's cuz Sigma Heavy-D and his BOYZZZZ....stole them! My Red bikini briefs matched his doo-rag, so I ran like hell, before he came for THOSE too! :o

@haha@

I saw VH at TRU beating lil anime looking kids away form the Joes section with his cane...

@loll@

They weren't "anime looking" until I hit them with that ugly Sigma Stick, and I smacked one so hard, he started bawlin' like Tunnel Rat! @firedevil@

In all fairness VH....you wearnt wearing any pant's!

That's cuz Sigma Heavy-D and his BOYZZZZ....stole them! My Red bikini briefs matched his doo-rag, so I ran like hell, before he came for THOSE too! :o

@haha@

I saw VH at TRU beating lil anime looking kids away form the Joes section with his cane...

@loll@

They weren't "anime looking" until I hit them with that ugly Sigma Stick, and I smacked one so hard, he started bawlin' like Tunnel Rat! @firedevil@

:) Sigma Stick @loll@ @loll@

TM

I can always count on you TM to get the extra joke/play on words I like to toss in.

I'm waiting for some nerd burglar to lecture me on how violent I must be, to strike children who are trying to buy S6 toys! @hmmm@

"You brute..you brute...you BRUTE!!"

Viper Hunter and TM I'm sitting here drinking a beer and LMAO with Falcon7. You guys rule!

^_^ That's what we're here for!

If we can get a fellow member (or two) to spew beer (or any other drink) thru their nose, while reading our posts......we've done our job!