Kb Sale

pesatyel

Didn't notice any threads, but KBs has a sale on Energon and G.I. Joe stuff (Unfortunately for me, my KB closed, so I gotta go down to El Paso).

The stuff is orange tagged for around half off (KB prices, mind you) and they also had a buy one get one half off on top of that.

I'm hoping, just MAYBE I'll find Grimlock & Swoop when I go later this week, but I found several Quickstrikes and Landquakes for $18 (which one would be $9 if I got both), Six Shot, Alpha Quintesson and a few of the gestalts.

Joe stuff I fond a Piranha/Night Adder combo for $20 and the Ninja Battles for $10 (which sucks since I just got it at TRU for $20).

I also found the train Micromaster gestalt team. I didn't know they were still putting TFU stuff out this late, even for KB exclusives.

I saw that tonight as well. If the orange tag prices were better it might be worth it but as it is, they're more of a standard sale price rather than a great clearance deal.

A lot of the figures I've seen there I've seen at Tuesday Morning for a lot less. I'll just stick with getting any extra figures I want from there.

I saw that tonight as well. If the orange tag prices were better it might be worth it but as it is, they're more of a standard sale price rather than a great clearance deal.

A lot of the figures I've seen there I've seen at Tuesday Morning for a lot less. I'll just stick with getting any extra figures I want from there.

They did have a good sale on some of them about a month ago. I got Energon Quickstrike for $10.

And yes Tuesday Morning has THE best prices on them. I got a Ricochet reissue and Rodimus Prime reissue for $7.99 each. Can't beat that price especially for Ricochet.

Kb aint no good. If you want some good stuff hit Tuesday Morning...

Plus Walmart has a lot of rebates on Energon, if they have any...

I really want the Micromaster Rail Racer gestalt as well... it's probably too late to get a second Micromaster Defensor to repaint into Menasor. While I was very impressed with the deals and items available at Tuesday Morning, it did seem slightly scattershot, with the only reissue I found being the Rodimus Prime I had come for (Hasbro wanted $35 for a lanky brick with diecast feet? (no offense to fans of RP)). I'd go back there sure, but for specific exclusives, finding a KB should be a bit better, selection-wise.

Rebates on Energon? Huh?

God almighty, I miss KB's being ANYWHERE around me...I'd love to pick up the Rail Racer Micromasters to go alongside my Sixliner KO, along with the upcoming Superion Micromaster to go with my Decepticon Sixwing KO.

Well, the nearest Tuesday Morning I'm aware of is in Albuquerque (are there any in El Paso)?

But $18 for Quickstrike/Landquake isn't too bad considering they were $26 everywhere else.

Look it up on TuesdayMorning.com store locator :)

Rebates on Energon? Huh?

God almighty, I miss KB's being ANYWHERE around me...I'd love to pick up the Rail Racer Micromasters to go alongside my Sixliner KO, along with the upcoming Superion Micromaster to go with my Decepticon Sixwing KO.

I just wish I knew mine was closing. I'm sure they clearanced a lot of stuff.

Well, the nearest Tuesday Morning I'm aware of is in Albuquerque (are there any in El Paso)?

But $18 for Quickstrike/Landquake isn't too bad considering they were $26 everywhere else.

Look it up on TuesdayMorning.com store locator :)

Thanks.

What do ya know, there is one here in town!

My KB had a 25% off Cybertron sale along with the Orange tag sale. I picked up an Armada Unicron(my second) in Energon packaging, to wrestle Primus when I get one(My first is busy towering over World's Smallest Transformers). I also grabbed an Energon Starscream(again my second) for half price($4) but I only wanted the sword. I'll probably give it to my nephew, minus the sword.

Also with the Cybertron sale, I picked up Armorhide for $7.50. Best basic ever.

Did not find the train Micromasters, but they were restocked with the construction ones... I'll have to either come back some time when I have a ride (the bus service here is... what's the word, lacking), or check out the KB Toys Unlimited in Branson when I go there - where I found all six of the emergency/speed and all six of the construction Micromasters. (So, does this mean we'll see the aerial Micromasters at KB as well?)

What I DID pick up, was Energon Galvatron - whose color scheme and overall feel I'm enjoying very much, more so than E.Megatron - an Energon Storm Jet to replace the one I screwed up fixing the knee joints (and THIS one has its knees on backwards as well, so I just say forget it), and a spare Xevoz Alpha Ranger for customizing and parts.

I was thrilled to discover this very fact accidentally yesterday. I found Quickstrike, which I promptly snagged since I was willing to pay upwards of thirty to forty bucks for him not long ago on eBay. I loved this mold from day one, but hated the neon colors on the original release. (What was his name?) So when I saw this version (Quickstrike), I knew I had to have him. And I'd LOVE to find Grimlock and Swoop. Are these generally found at KB currently? I'll be hitting another KB next Friday and want to be on the lookout if so.

I was thrilled to discover this very fact accidentally yesterday. I found Quickstrike, which I promptly snagged since I was willing to pay upwards of thirty to forty bucks for him not long ago on eBay. I loved this mold from day one, but hated the neon colors on the original release. (What was his name?) So when I saw this version (Quickstrike), I knew I had to have him. And I'd LOVE to find Grimlock and Swoop. Are these generally found at KB currently? I'll be hitting another KB next Friday and want to be on the lookout if so.

Before you do any of that, hit all the Tuesday Mornings, you'll be surprised what you might find ;)