JoeRhyno

Night Ops Gung Ho Custom

Here's my Night ops Gung Ho... After going over my list and parts.. I really wanted a Gung Ho. he's always been a fav. of mine.. so I thought I'd put him in the group... I think I'm going to forget about having some "green" shirts, or as I was calling them "black" shirts, lol... I might just keep it all named Joes... so withough further adu(sp?)...

I give you...

GUNG-HO

NOGungho.jpgNOGungho3.jpgNOgungho2.jpg

I painted on his Tattoo, which doesn't really show up that well, I originally painted it on, then did the washing and dry brushing... but you totally couldn't see it, so I went over it again, and then did somemore washing... I think it turned out pretty good, seeing my detail brush is a steaming piece of shite.gif right now... so, maybe when I get a new one, I'll redo it...

Here's close up:

NOGungho4.jpg

and a mini team pic:

nightops012.jpg

still waiting on my new green in the mail, so BH's still a WIP...

I also pieced together My Clutch and Stalker.. they LBCs, so no biggie along with RollBar:

NightOps008.jpg

SAY CHEEEESE!!!!

lol... here are the parts for Gung Ho:

Head:Wave 7 Gung Ho

Torso: JvC Single Pack Snake Eyes

Arms: T-Crotch Snake Eyes

Hands: BBI

Crotch & legs VvV Night Force Gung Ho

Next up... Repeater... Lemme know whacha think!!!

-Joe

Thanks, though, I have to thank Good ol' AUUUH-NUULD for the insperation, lol... I was thinking of a way to have him shirtless as a Night Ops character.. and I remembered When Arnold got all "I'm gonna kick you A$$" in Commando, lol.. and I was like.. sweet, there we go!!! lol... so, if you're reading Gov'na(you know he lurks)... thank you!!!

Joe,

Great work man! Love the tat, also great work with the torso.

WOW! Love the use of the chest and tat Joe!!! Awesome!

Draven

looks super sweet! does remind me of comando! you need to give him some circlular saw blades! that would rule!!!

TM

Well, being a huge mark for Gung Ho, I like your work

Awsome looking Gung-ho. I also like the LBC Stalker and Clutch.

A lot of times that is all you need to do to come up with some pretty neat figures.