Pepsi Prime

rodimusconvoy21

He appear to be comming with blue forearms, as seen on the pics, I dont have a G1 Prime right now, so I'll be getting him and Galvatron to fill my G1 leaders spot. I'd alos like to know how the trailer is gonna be, It also seems to be a flat bet of some sort to fit a Pepsi bottle.

He's been pictured with both blue and red arms, but the red arm shot is in truck mode, and therefore I reckon they just nicked an image of a G1 cab and photoshopped it onto the new trailer. I believe he will come with blue forearms.

Being a prime it's gonna triple in 3 yrs.

All prime's usually do... no matter what color he is...

What I mean by all primes, I mean all G1 mold, not BW, Armada, etc...

I think you convinced me to get it, even though it's a shameless advertisement for a corporation I still love the blue :P

Should I keep it mib or open it, I mean really look at this objectively. That means all you misbr's or only loose guys just honestly tell what you think I should do.

I think you convinced me to get it, even though it's a shameless advertisement for a corporation I still love the blue :P

Should I keep it mib or open it, I mean really look at this objectively. That means all you misbr's or only loose guys just honestly tell what you think I should do.

Normally, I open all my TF's. But if I get this one I will keep it MISB.

im gona get me 3 & I don't even know if i"m gona open one ...

most likely not after all its just g1 op... i want something to display I can take out my second open mp prime :)

You guys do know why his arms (and legs though that's normal) are blue right? It's the pepsi logo. The red on top, the silver in the middle, and the blue on the bottom. I'm sure most of you got that arleady but I'm sure there's one or two that didn't make the connection.

I know its a recolor of the Pepsi logo, still, I dont like it. Whats next? a yellow and red Prime with a trailer to accomodate a Bigmac ala Mc donalds? @smilepunch@

@loll@

Do you like whisky with your Pepsi? there is a rumor the next will Johny Walker Prime and the trailer will accomodate a JW bottle. The bottle will be included and the cab will be already drunk.....

I hope the bootleg version of that would be Prime with a 40 oz. @loll@

Do you like whisky with your Pepsi? there is a rumor the next will Johny Walker Prime and the trailer will accomodate a JW bottle. The bottle will be included and the cab will be already drunk.....

@loll@